XIII Century AD

wackyserious

3 hours ago, wackyserious said:

I'm trying to make a Templar Commandery structure but I'm getting errors in Atlas indicating the following: failed requirement: "mesh has single set of polygons"

image.png

Each 3d model must have only one 3d mesh. Merge them into a single structure or create a main and the other 3d meshes separately as props.

In your case as they all use the same texture I would merge them into one (Ctrl + J), remember to keep only material before exporting as collata, or none. 

Edited by Lopess

On 17/07/2022 at 5:32 PM, wackyserious said:

1302 AD - Battle of the Golden Spurs

FX3ekhSVEAA8Xep?format=jpg&name=4096x409FX3enPkVEAANbAf?format=jpg&name=4096x409FX3eo3_VEAAcQdb?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I love the graphics. I would love to play this game. And I am all free now because I have completed all my assignments and also checked them over https://studyclerk.com/plagiarism-fixer here whether there is any plagiarism in my essay or not. I was searching for the games online and I am glad I found your post.

I love graphics.

Edited by JoseLoya
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Stan` said:

That's a nice mesh. Did you make it?

No, I just found it and linked it here for reference. :)

By the way, I am making the civic centre upgradeable through phases and I am not quite sure how to copy the upgrade tag from the sentry tower

I highlighted the part that confuses me in red, I've seen the wallset and gates and it uses the "<Gate></Gate>" whatever it is called similar to how it is referenced as <Tower></Tower> below,

My question is what should I put in there if I want my village phase civic center to upgrade into a town phase one, I get the entity reference part but what I don't get is how the ones I highlighted it red works..

<Upgrade>
    <Tower>
      <Entity>structures/{civ}/defense_tower</Entity>
      <Tooltip>Reinforce with stone and upgrade to a defense tower.</Tooltip>
      <RequiredTechnology>phase_town</RequiredTechnology>
      <Cost>
        <wood>50</wood>
        <stone>100</stone>
      </Cost>
      <Variant>upgrading</Variant>
      <Time>100</Time>
    </Tower>
  </Upgrade>

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have much knowledge on Eastern European medieval society, I am basing most of the faction on 1212AD's roster

https://www.moddb.com/mods/medieval-kingdoms-total-war-attila-version/news/medieval-kingdoms-total-war-kievan-rus-revamp

Another problem would be the buildings, I am thinking if I will just copy the Norse building set from Millennium AD.

If someone could port the xiongnu assets and make a template for a faction code: step (steppe cultures) into the mod, I can work on the art assets so that we can incorporate a nomadic faction into the mod.

The same goes for a Islamic faction if someone could port and modify the Ummayad assets and files from Millennium AD, tho I am not sure what code to use, isla(mic) / sara(cen)/ musl(im)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wackyserious said:

I don't have much knowledge on Eastern European medieval society, I am basing most of the faction on 1212AD's roster

https://www.moddb.com/mods/medieval-kingdoms-total-war-attila-version/news/medieval-kingdoms-total-war-kievan-rus-revamp

Another problem would be the buildings, I am thinking if I will just copy the Norse building set from Millennium AD.

If someone could port the xiongnu assets and make a template for a faction code: step (steppe cultures) into the mod, I can work on the art assets so that we can incorporate a nomadic faction into the mod.

The same goes for a Islamic faction if someone could port and modify the Ummayad assets and files from Millennium AD, tho I am not sure what code to use, isla(mic) / sara(cen)/ musl(im)

I can help with these two. On the Kiev Rus take a look at the work done by @Radiotraining