Frinsong disrespectful conduct

Pemulis

Since some days ago Frinsong started to express very heavy opinions about islamic religion in the lobby (it is a religion made by a pedophile, it should be forbidden in the west etc.). Then he started to join matches, write those things and quit.

Would be good to ban him.

If it is not enough, he even wrote multiple times "add hommini" instead of "ad hominem".

Can someone please stand up in the name of islamic people and latin speakers?

1824911775_Schermata2022-07-03alle00_29_41.thumb.png.bc69d079f57d5867b23804104bb320c5.png880749967_Schermata2022-07-03alle00_19_14.thumb.png.efae71d285e499619f66df94638ba168.png

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the report Pemulis. This makes a big difference when people post evidence on the forum about player misconduct. In the future, ping user1 and Dunedan to more quickly direct the information to them.

@user1 @Dunedan See the above post for a request for lobby moderation action, thanks.

Edited by Norse_Harold
  • Like 1

im certain world wouldnt be better without crocodiles, surely theres some butterfly effect that would totally decimate many ecosystems similar to how wolves going extinct/getting hunted down in some areas caused creation of deserts via herbivorous animals like deer totally decimating the local flora.

https://www.worldanimalprotection.org.uk/blogs/amazing-animals-compelling-crocodiles1

• Like 2

"Crocodiles have an important role in the environment. As adults they regulate the populations of other animals – stopping them from overcrowding and degrading ecosystems. Crocodiles also create habitats for other animals by burrowing and nest building.  During the dry season, the presence of crocodiles deters land animals from using and drinking the limited water supplies. This protects aquatic life and systems.

Protecting and restoring crocodile habitats benefits people by creating clean water supplies and healthy fish supplies."

also favourite animal of  world chess champion  Magnus Carlsen

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Gurken Khan said:

We could try to dig deeper into Mohamad's psyche, or compare it with other contemporary marriages...

But actually I just wanna see a Latin speaking mob in action! Latin speakers of the world! Unite! Go after this guy!

Per aspera ad astra. And the Pope already joined our fight!

3 hours ago, vinme said:

im certain world wouldnt be better without crocodiles, surely theres some butterfly effect that would totally decimate many ecosystems similar to how wolves going extinct/getting hunted down in some areas caused creation of deserts via herbivorous animals like deer totally decimating the local flora.

https://www.worldanimalprotection.org.uk/blogs/amazing-animals-compelling-crocodiles1

I like the fact that the article shows a picture of a bag made of crocodile's leather. That's being part of the ecosystem too, satisfying the fetish for luxury objects some people have. 
Thankfully I will never see a crocodile in my garden like some people in the USA do, so I'm okay with their presence in the world. No hate for crocodiles.

I respect Islam and his comments about Islam would not be tolerated in my country (both UK and China). Therefore, rest assured, I will ban this player if I see him talking like this in my hosted games. 

I don't understand his hatred towards crocdiles; they make great soups and stews。 Even if he doesn't like eating them, many people do. He can achieve his dream by delivering crocdiles to restaurants, the chefs there will very be very glad!

Crocdile stew:

image.jpeg.b9dfb53183d2c62ec4334a73e534b45d.jpeg

Crocdile sashimi (slightly cooked)

http://img.mp.sohu.com/upload/20170801/55c5b773712e46f9882ed73d1ebbbb18_th.png

Crocdile Kebab:

鳄鱼肉的做法

Crocdile soup:

鳄鱼肉图片-鳄鱼肉图片大全-网上厨房

And here are videos on how to cook them: 

4 ways of cooking a crocdile:

Buy a crocdile and cooking in 3 different methods + eating + review:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Sevda said:

I respect Islam and his comments about Islam would not be tolerated in my country (both UK and China). Therefore, rest assured, I will ban this player if I see him talking like this in my hosted games. 

I don't understand his hatred towards crocdiles; they make great soups and stews。 Even if he doesn't like eating them, many people do. He can achieve his dream by delivering crocdiles to restaurants, the chefs there will very be very glad!

Crocdile stew:

image.jpeg.b9dfb53183d2c62ec4334a73e534b45d.jpeg

Crocdile sashimi (slightly cooked)

http://img.mp.sohu.com/upload/20170801/55c5b773712e46f9882ed73d1ebbbb18_th.png

Crocdile Kebab:

鳄鱼肉的做法

Crocdile soup:

鳄鱼肉图片-鳄鱼肉图片大全-网上厨房

And here are videos on how to cook them: 

4 ways of cooking a crocdile:

Buy a crocdile and cooking in 3 different methods + eating + review:

op

• Like 1

On 03/07/2022 at 1:36 AM, Pemulis said:

Since some days ago Frinsong started to express very heavy opinions about islamic religion in the lobby (it is a religion made by a pedophile, it should be forbidden in the west etc.). Then he started to join matches, write those things and quit.

Would be good to ban him.

If it is not enough, he even wrote multiple times "add hommini" instead of "ad hominem".

Can someone please stand up in the name of islamic people and latin speakers?

1824911775_Schermata2022-07-03alle00_29_41.thumb.png.bc69d079f57d5867b23804104bb320c5.png880749967_Schermata2022-07-03alle00_19_14.thumb.png.efae71d285e499619f66df94638ba168.png

@Pemulis i understand how frustrating this is, i myself personally talked to this guy called Frinsong and he made it clear he was having an argument with one other Islamic guy in the game but the guy suddenly disappeared. Well, i told him if he continue this he might get banned and he promised "yesterday" is his last time. He won't do it again. Hopefully he don't repeat.

Edited by rossenburg
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rossenburg said:

@Pemulis i understand how frustrating this is, i myself personally talked to this guy called Frinsong and he made it clear he was having an argument with one other Islamic guy in the game but the guy suddenly disappeared. Well, i told him if he continue this he might get banned and he promised "yesterday" is his last time. He won't do it again. Hopefully he don't repeat.

He was definitly not having an argument in any of the cases i have seen, but maybe tried to start one provoking someone in lobby. Anyways, if he stops it goal is archieved.

Norse_Hoxha is attempting to imposter Jiang ZeMin in the lobby while Frinsong is spamming. Initially I was intrigued by his Chinese skills but later on I spotted that he's a fraud. Norse_Honecker is his friend who is constantly posting stereotypical slogans in Chinese. A very long and interesting chat:

image.thumb.png.568e0aa80fe9aea7978a58e0490b82b3.png

gongchandang hao = communist party is good

image.thumb.png.01352e045bfc816e331595812ea854f9.png

At this point we were introducing ourselves

image.thumb.png.c446fd8732dbe589f1a60e4baf620a0c.png

Even Frinsong is speechless

image.thumb.png.275e658bd5b12f2f730abf88baa7db39.png

I am trying to communicate the issues facing China and try to ask for his WeChat account but he doesn't understand

image.thumb.png.3b6def878c93f8ed0bcb036f2f028ea3.png

image.thumb.png.ca94c47e8063ed72b5b5ce16f48537db.png

image.thumb.png.f85de05c83494774fab19f5e9b2ad783.png

image.thumb.png.63e1a148145214dcf878ad948e06d20d.png

On 03/07/2022 at 3:44 PM, Sevda said:

who eats crocodiles?

5 hours ago, Sevda said:

Norse_Hoxha is attempting to imposter Jiang ZeMin in the lobby while Frinsong is spamming. Initially I was intrigued by his Chinese skills but later on I spotted that he's a fraud. Norse_Honecker is his friend who is constantly posting stereotypical slogans in Chinese. A very long and interesting chat:

image.thumb.png.568e0aa80fe9aea7978a58e0490b82b3.png

gongchandang hao = communist party is good

image.thumb.png.01352e045bfc816e331595812ea854f9.png

At this point we were introducing ourselves

image.thumb.png.c446fd8732dbe589f1a60e4baf620a0c.png

Even Frinsong is speechless

image.thumb.png.275e658bd5b12f2f730abf88baa7db39.png

I am trying to communicate the issues facing China and try to ask for his WeChat account but he doesn't understand

image.thumb.png.3b6def878c93f8ed0bcb036f2f028ea3.png

image.thumb.png.ca94c47e8063ed72b5b5ce16f48537db.png

image.thumb.png.f85de05c83494774fab19f5e9b2ad783.png

image.thumb.png.63e1a148145214dcf878ad948e06d20d.png

Compared to the European Union(actual), the CCP looks like a utopia.

The world is not perfect.

The Chinese have known how to be pragmatic.

• Like 1

Idk what to say, this is impressively toxic wow!

Also crocodiles are outstanding creatures, Salties in particular :D, they can be eaten ofc but we should not eat too many.

It might be nice if a player could initiate a vote-ban system, but of course these things can be abused and they rely on the majority of players being good people who make a proper decision.

Edited by BreakfastBurrito_007
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BreakfastBurrito_007 said:

Idk what to say, this is impressively toxic wow!

Also crocodiles are outstanding creatures, Salties in particular :D, they can be eaten ofc but we should not eat too many.

It might be nice if a player could initiate a vote-ban system, but of course these things can be abused and they rely on the majority of players being good people who make a proper decision.

A vote ban system might be unfair as you mentioned, but an in-game report system might really work out