"Gameplay, AI, Sound and Graphics Programmers" application - Anuraag Rath

Madam/Sir,

With a formal background in Statistics, Economics, Data Analytics, Operations Research and Marketing, paired with my ability to solve real world problems, I am thrilled to apply for this position in your respectable Organization. 

I have a Masters in Business Administration, specialized in Marketing and Data Analytics. I have been developing Machine Learning projects that solves real world problems and AI applications that navigate and solve complex game environments(DQN). In my previous role at Hotel Grand Central, Bhubaneshwar, I created ML models that would help predict customers' purchase patterns and the cost of the services offered. 

Some of my achievements include:

• I have been the founder and creator of an Ed-Tech website (Recto-Accessum) that helped students to prepare for their exams. This helped many students to pass in their exams.

• Created ML models that solved real world problems, which also gave insights about the pricing of the services offered and the underlying insights on Customers' preferences

• Developed a Cryptocurrency on my own (RathCoin) over the Ethereum Blockchain and wrote an article about it

I am skilled in Statistics, Game Theory, Applied Economics, Data Science and Applied Mathematics and have shown my prowess in performing strong research on complicated topics. I researching on AI for the past 2 years. I would like to bring these skills to generate optimal results for your Organization.I am confident that I would prove to be an invaluable asset to your Organization and respectfully submit my application for your review. I am available at your convenience and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Anuraag Rath

AnuraagRathResume.pdf

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...