If you could be a celebrity for one day

Who would you be?

I think i would be fRoD who is a great American Counter Strike player, who's playing for Team coL (www.complexityclan.com). Why? Because the game and its community means a lot for me and it would be cool to have a lot of fans writing nice stuff to me. And to play versus some opponents in my neighboorhood =)

Or maybe i would be a professional soccer player? :D

Anyway, who would you be for 1 day and why?

<3

Well she's a complete ditz, but... :D

And no, I'm just not a huge fan of Tom Cruise. Minority report was great, he was pretty good in Rainman, but Dustin Hoffman was far better. I didn't like Top Gun, and I never saw The Last Samurai, although I suspect it will be good. Oh yeah, and I haven't seen War of the Worlds yet, but I plan to sometime.

He doesn't have to.

Some people just love life and wouldn't trade it for anything. Sure it would be fun to be a celebrity, but if I wanted to do it that bad, I'd earn the title myself. If I could be one for a day, great, but when those 24 hours are over, I'm back in my own boots :D.

No one.

Well that makes a thread intresting :D

I know celebritys are just people, but their known and some of them has incredible skills, and thats what the thread is about, who / what would you be?

President is allowed, his a well known person, and it would be kind of cool to be him for one day =)

Remember its only one day :D