Meet-up in Europe

Hello! I will be doing some remote working during July, and will travel around Europe, visiting friends. Ill be in Berlin on the 7th, and from there i'm not sure where ill go next. I will go to Switzerland a bit after Berlin, and from there i can make some trips. Let me know, if you are somewhere in the vicinity, and we can do some 0 AD Bonding.

-The real CatotheCensor

PS. I promise to stay away from Carthage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sevda said:

Is England on your list? Many 0AD players live in England. 

Unfortunately its highly unlikely ill make it that way, my schedule is a bit too tight, and most of my friends are around central Europe... I would love to visit some day.

7 hours ago, Gurken Khan said:

Where are you from?

Im from Finland :)

23 hours ago, Sevda said:

Is England on your list? Many 0AD players live in England. 

We are not EU anymore but we still classify as a part of the European Continent (I am not sure why)

because politics and geography are different fields. That's why after Brexit no one organized some cargo ships to transport England far away in the Atlantic ocean.

...despite the fact Scotia and North Ireland would be very happy about it.

Edited by Pemulis

11 hours ago, Pemulis said:

That's why after Brexit no one organized some cargo ships to transport England far away in the Atlantic ocean.

Coastal erosion at Norfolk, Sunderland and Kingston Upon Hull erodes soft clay boulders on the English coast and transport these materials to Netherlands, where they are deposited onto the Dutch coast due to friction. Therefore England is moving further away from the European continent. Housing fall into the sea every day - economic damage. 

On 3/7/2022 at 12:05 AM, Gurken Khan said:

So Europe as well. And the country where I want to be. ;)

Haha yes! I had forgotten about that one :D Welcome!

On 4/7/2022 at 12:45 AM, Sevda said:

Coastal erosion at Norfolk, Sunderland and Kingston Upon Hull erodes soft clay boulders on the English coast and transport these materials to Netherlands, where they are deposited onto the Dutch coast due to friction. Therefore England is moving further away from the European continent. Housing fall into the sea every day - economic damage. 

We are of course welcoming Britain back to Europe with open arms :)

• Thanks 1