Not Guilty!

No offence to you Americans, but as i read on a Norwegian forum, the American courtsystem cant really get the job done. For a famous and rich person it is almost impossible to be found guilty =(

Though its just what i've heard. And im sure Mr Jackson is innicent (how do you type that word correct? :torch: ) but free on ALL?

I am pretty sure he has served alcohol to minors, like ... who does'nt? His like the child saviour, it seems. He like children and want them to be happy, so if i was there i would probably ask for alcohol. And he would probably give me since his a nice guy, at least it seems :axeman:

Thats just my theory =)

(:torch:

Well, I quite agree with ZeZar about the issue of rich people being sentenced ... Simpson and Jackson are two well-known cases.

Anyway, I was outraged to see hundreds of fans outside calling for Jackson's innocence, as if he was over the law ... a disgrace, IMHO ... not only Americans, but also French, English, etc ... :axeman:

great that he's innocent - I think it kinda sucked how he got scapegoated so much for being weird and liking kids, the media loves to blow things out of proportion or to twist stories just so they can get attention.

But really...why does anyone care? I mean - this isn't news, this is gossip.

Our court system is not the best, but in the majority of cases it works. I stress this above all: only the JURY saw the evidence and heard all the testimony. None of us did. No one in the media did either. You don't know if you would have made the same decision as the jurors.

Yes that is true, but we have to discuss this anyway, based on what we DO know :axeman:

Right. :) My point was not to squash discussion, but rather curb the kind of comments like "The jury must have been CRAZY!" or (from a European): "This is an OBVIOUS example of how your American system suX0rz! LOLz!!1!!"

Follow? :P

I got it, and i know i said something about the American system, i dont blame the jury, it just SEEMS like sometimes, it doesn't work all that good =(

Well, those are usually the well televised instances. This is a VAST country when compared to a single European country, and there are thousands of cases ruled upon every day. There are even many other lesser known cases of famous people that *DON'T* cause a media circus, which go off without a hitch. :)

I really hadn't expected that he would have been found innocent, everything pointed in the direction that he was guilty. But I also think the prosecuters (the one that made him go to court...?) were after money, much money...

But I just can't think Jackson hasn't done anything, I mean he's just crazy... :)

Yea, that's right. He is kinda strange person but that dosen't mean that he did bad things nor should go to jail for being strange.

Des, but your avatar is so funny that i have to laugh a couple of minutes before i can read your post =)

hahaha, its so wierd =P

Anyway, i agree, he is really wierd and all that, but should go into trial with the same "fairness" everyone else has =D

Yea, that's right. He is kinda strange person but that dosen't mean that he did bad things nor should go to jail for being strange.

I didn't say he should go to jail for being crazy, I just meant I can imagine him doing something with those kids... So it came as a surprise to me.

• 2 weeks later...