Build menus - How do I give different units different build queues?

LordStark

Thanks for your reply. I did not quite understand what you meant - where would I write -building? 

Also, do you mean that exact code or do you mean <Builder disable=""/> which is the code that I use to completely remove a build option from a unit?

How would I change the inheretence? Apologies for all the questions, i'm really trying to figure this stuff out on my own and I often use the search function before asking a question.

@LordStark it would be much more efficient for you yourself to read either the templates in the main game (<Entity parent="builder|template_unit"> means the template_unit "inherits" from the template "builder" in the "mixins" folder, and that is where your answer can be found) or at least the docs at https://docs.wildfiregames.com/ (e.g. https://docs.wildfiregames.com/entity-docs/trunk.html#component.Builder). :)

Thank you, this is amazing. Could these two documents and the path page be stickied?

Path page: simulation in ps/trunk/binaries/data/mods/public – Wildfire Games

When I came to these forums I read the tutorials that I could find and often use the search function. I really find what I am looking for - but you guys have been amazing. I think these two documents would have substantially helped me and cut down on all my questions (and so saved you all some time).

I have decided to learn Java so maybe one day I can help with the game - I am on my second lesson and loving it!

Really appreciate all the help.

• Like 1