African Wildlife Game using 0AD Assets

I am in the works of making an African Wildlife game using 0AD's assets, I am using the Unity Game Engine and luckily, they allow creative commons.

My game takes place in the Serengeti National Park stretching out into the Masai Mara and Ngorongoro Conservation Area, I will be posting pics soon, and I look forward to hearing your feedback, I also followed the rules of the licenses.

Hope you all will enjoy my progress of this project!

Edited by lukamas
  • Like 6

First animal reveal, I give attribution and huge credit to the 0.A.D developers and artists for the Wildebeest already in the 0.A.D base game.

But anyways here is the White-Bearded Wildebeest, all animals in the game will have sexual dimorphism meaning males and females will be different in proportions and size just like in real life!

The bull and cow Wildebeest, I will eventually make a calf, but not now at the moment. I made some heavy edits to the mesh and uv mapping, created some new animations alongside the existing ones which I brought into Unity already, and created a new texture to fit the species in my game, the White-Bearded Wildebeest which is a key species in the Serengeti Ecosystem, once again I give credit and attribution to the artists and developers who made the model, textures, and animations, and I will include all the credits for the assets used and stuff related to attribution/crediting in the main menu credits section of my game, hope you enjoy this first reveal and more to come soon!

image.png.526f310733e35a3580dc1e3887661654.png

image.png.4a3cc9c54d2e1472eb7bfc6e0224ff40.png

Also, quick question, should I give credit and attribution to the artists in every reveal post, or am I better off with doing it in the credits section of my game's main menu?

Edited by lukamas
  • Like 3