Unbalanced

Elgondoliero

I've played RTS since I was 8 , later online .

I really love the effort put in to the game, and there is so much good stuff. But the lategadme with monks and Artillery is hugely imbalanced and gets too loose, which seems for me quite sad because its not the game itself that bad, more the out of balance military units.

Artillery has in general way too much HP , Attack and it sucks that its undestroyable. Would be the first and great fix in my eyes.

If anyone from the current development is seeing this,  keep up the great work but please take a look at the lategame unit stats, for me they do make they game quite unpleasant to play on a regular basis. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Elgondoliero said:

I've played RTS since I was 8 , later online .

I really love the effort put in to the game, and there is so much good stuff. But the lategadme with monks and Artillery is hugely imbalanced and gets too loose, which seems for me quite sad because its not the game itself that bad, more the out of balance military units.

Artillery has in general way too much HP , Attack and it sucks that its undestroyable. Would be the first and great fix in my eyes.

If anyone from the current development is seeing this,  keep up the great work but please take a look at the lategame unit stats, for me they do make they game quite unpleasant to play on a regular basis. 

Hey, it's open source, so you can actually look at the stats yourself and suggest improvements :)

44 minutes ago, Elgondoliero said:

monks and Artillery

Note sure what you mean by that.

1 hour ago, Elgondoliero said:

I'm a top 20 player and I disagree. It's the other way around: Artillery is rather weak, its close to useless.

36 minutes ago, Stan` said:

Note sure what you mean by that.

Monks: Healers  / Priests      
They can be annoying but they are less and less seen in games
Artillery: Catapults, Bolt shooters, perhaps siege towers

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Elgondoliero said:

Artillery has in general way too much HP , Attack and it sucks that its undestroyable.

Maybe it's more the resistances / your troop composition. I believe blades work pretty well against siege, so you could try having sword units (inf/cav) and make them target the siege weapons. In dire need, e.g. rams at your CC, even females with their daggers can do the trick.

On 29/05/2022 at 8:25 PM, Elgondoliero said:

Artillery has in general way too much HP , Attack and it sucks that its undestroyable. Would be the first and great fix in my ey

Are you playing on Alpha 23: Ken Wood version by any chance?

İf you are playing on Alpha 25: Yauna, you will find that catapults can be destroyed by ranged units or any melee cavalry easily.

Make 10 of any melee cavalry and hack down any artillery you see

• Like 1