On Saturday I'm going to Toledo because I got a high score on the ACT score while in 7th grade and I get some award thing. I got a 27 on the ACT. I'm a bit disappointed though; I got hung up on the first reading passage (really confusingly written) and thus ran out of time. I was also one point away from getting a full scholarship to the University of Toledo Computer Science and Engineering program. B) Oh well. There's always next year, and the year after, and the year after...

Well the science part, believe it or not, is made so that you don't have to take high school science in order to understand it. But having a little knowledge of the things they talk about to feel comfortable around the topics is always nice. Plus the pace for the ACT is extremely rushed (for reading and science).

I took an ACT in 8th grade, but I can't remember how I did. Anyhow, I'm sure you'll be doing great by the time you're a junior and you need to take it for college, which is when it really counts.

• 1 month later...