Graduation

Well, its finally here. The time when I can say "goodbye high school." It's been a long ride through school, but I've learned a lot of valuable lessons throughout it, not just from school.

So yeah, Wildfire Games is getting publicised at my graduation. On my display board I'm going to have a section dedicated to my work here with pictures of some of the stuff i've modeled (whether or not they're included in-game, lol), and how 0AD is a freeware strategy game under development.

Grats guys, you'll be famous now...*cough* I'll take a picture of it if i remember.

Awesome! Have fun! Don't forget to mention how nice *Gives an ostentatius (sp?) smile* Lol. :)

Augh! For some reason it won't let me edit my post! What I meant to say was tell everyone how nice I am *Gives an ostintasious (sp?) smile* Lol. ;) ON a more serious note, chillin' and have fun, eat lots of goodies, and spread Wildfire Games! :)

*Edit by Josh* Fixed it for ya Abigail.

We're going to see how my SAT and ACT scores turn out. If they're good, I'm going to college. If they aren't, I'm going to take the tests again next year and work during that school year.

My problem is that there aren't very many 2 year colleges with a major in Graphic Design or Visual Communications, and the ones that do have majors with Animation and Game Design are far away and expensive.

Well I hope they'll be good, that would be great B)

I wish they had 2 year colleges around here. Well they do, but the degree you get is quite worthless. So if you want a decent degree around here you have to study at least 3 years or as much as 10-12 years (surgery).