I don't have a cursor in the game

Gnievko

• 8 months later...
On 01/05/2022 at 1:22 AM, nwtour said:

Hello @Gnievko, welcome to community

Try configuration options in ~/.config/0ad/config/user.cfg:

cursorbackend = "system"
nohwcursor = "true"

Hello @nwtour , how can i access that file? I do that command on Terminal but i get "No such file or diretory".
Other information, I'm installing 0ad with snap

(Edit : i know it can be alt+enter and then cursor will appear, but it's not fullscreen)

Edited by N00bie
changing and adding more specific info

Hello everyone, I finally figured out how to fix this and i think it's a bug from Ubuntu because it's not only 0ad but goes same in other app too if you goes full screen.

Here the solution that works for me :  https://askubuntu.com/questions/1433146/cursor-disappears-when-i-fullscreen-an-app-on-ubuntu-22-04

(and this method doesn't require to configure options in ~/.config/0ad/config/user.cfg)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, N00bie said:

Hello everyone, I finally figured out how to fix this and i think it's a bug from Ubuntu because it's not only 0ad but goes same in other app too if you goes full screen.

Here the solution that works for me :  https://askubuntu.com/questions/1433146/cursor-disappears-when-i-fullscreen-an-app-on-ubuntu-22-04

(and this method doesn't require to configure options in ~/.config/0ad/config/user.cfg)

This problem is probably different from mine, since i am using neither ubuntu nor wayland. Anyway, thanks for sharing the solution for other people who need it.