King's Island

My school lets people take a trip to King's Island after the end of the school year. Each year on the trip there, a friend and I try to beat Zelda: Four Swords on the GBA. We finished it last year, but this year we're going to try to do it only on the way there and not partially on the way back. Then, if he has a DS by then, we'll use the multiplayer on Metroid.

During the stay, I plan to ride no roller coasters that put you in a car-thingy and you ride on that. Had a bad experience on one of those. The safety thing only covered one of my legs and wouldn't stay in place. Terrifying. I prefer the ones that dangle your legs in the air and don't loop. I also plan to win a stuffed animal like te last two years. Two stuffed animals if I get a girlfriend by then. I also plan to ride both water rides six times. I like the rush of the water when going at high speeds on those. It makes my friend furious. I made him ride one of them seven times two years ago and we couldn't stop shivering extremely intensely the whole way back. It was funny. Also, if I get a girlfriend by then, I plan to make out some of the time. NO authority except park security. It rocks. The park security is only in a room in the front of the park and the rest is a TV saying to stay in the vehicle.

May 31. Hopefully I'll get back from my vacation by then. If not, poo.

• 2 months later...