Poll Roundup

DarkAngelBGE

As major discussions about this subject are currently being held in the Staff Lounge of the Wildfire Games 0 A.D. Team, we'd like to ask how happy you are with the information flow about the game's development.

We provide you with screenshots, developer articles and monthly summaries. Do you feel this is enough to get a decent idea about the current state of the project? Also consider new visitors coming to the site - do you think they'd gain a good idea of the current state of the project? If you want to voice your opinion, then please have a look at our new poll!

We don't want to forget about the last poll, though. It was set up to find out how new everybody is to the game and its community. It seems that the majority of us have been here for longer than 1-2 years. Proof? Check the following figure.

[img center]http://www.wildfiregames.com/~tim/images/0ad_news/poll_2.jpg[/img center]

I've always wanted a bit more transparency, but that's probably because I have an American-sized attention span.

About the poll... There seem to be more people who have joined in the past year than in the year prior. I just felt that I should point that out because the 1-2 year time span is huge compared to the ones before it.

It's a good thing, though. This project is picking up speed!