Perhaps P1 should be made a stage of purely economic development.

AIEND

This requires changing the current citizen-soldier system, adding citizens of both genders, and allowing them to complete the collection of various resources.
Player P1 cannot train any soldiers. In this stage, there should be no fighting between players, all they have to do is to accumulate enough buildings and populations to prepare for the next stage to fight.
This is not to say that the setting of citizens-soldiers is completely abolished, but I think at least soldiers should no longer be able to collect metals and stones. Fighting should be the main work of soldiers, and collecting materials should only be a sideline.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, AIEND said:

This requires changing the current citizen-soldier system, adding citizens of both genders, and allowing them to complete the collection of various resources.
Player P1 cannot train any soldiers. In this stage, there should be no fighting between players, all they have to do is to accumulate enough buildings and populations to prepare for the next stage to fight.
This is not to say that the setting of citizens-soldiers is completely abolished, but I think at least soldiers should no longer be able to collect metals and stones. Fighting should be the main work of soldiers, and collecting materials should only be a sideline.

We already talked about that with Wow...

The multiplayer gamers ones are going to be very upset with us.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

我们的人已经习惯了 A23。

这就是他们对游戏的想法。

The price is that players who are not used to the A23 will gradually abandon the game.
I started recommending 0AD to Chinese RTS players 4 years ago, and it was during this process that I began to absorb their opinions to make the Mirror mod. If the alpha cannot be changed in the future, then I will implement it in the module. This at least has another option for some players.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AIEND said:

I started recommending 0AD to Chinese RTS players 4 years ago, and it was during this process that I began to absorb their opinions to make the Mirror mod. If the alpha cannot be changed in the future, then I will implement it in the module. This at least has another option for some players.

what changes?

Just now, Lion.Kanzen said:

我的意思是你认为很难做出哪些改变?

或者您认为必须做出哪些/哪些改变?

Most of the settings that I think need to be changed, I have implemented in the mod, and there is a list in the update mod post.
In addition, there are some topics that have been discussed recently, such as adding arson, and having a standard full tech tree as a template.
I think 0AD is limited by some settings like Citizens-Soldiers, Territories, Capture, not that these settings are not needed, but these mechanics make the game too rigid at the moment.

15 分钟前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

I am different from wow in some ideas. He wants to cancel some unique settings of 0AD in the mod, and I want to adjust them.
For example, I find it interesting that a unit becomes an elite through combat. What I want to do is to make the combat experience obtained by a unit no longer related to its armor and weapons, and combat experience should be more important than armor and weapons.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AIEND said:

I am different from wow in some ideas. He wants to cancel some unique settings of 0AD in the mod, and I want to adjust them.
For example, I find it interesting that a unit becomes an elite through combat. What I want to do is to make the combat experience obtained by a unit no longer related to its armor and weapons, and combat experience should be more important than armor and weapons.

Hit points?

18 分钟前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

我并不是说它们具有创新性,但它们会激发我们改进我们已有的东西。

最后,我们正在寻找更多相同但更新的改进。

What do you think when the game adds arson (in fact, the siege damage of cavalry and infantry), how should the structure capture be positioned?
I've nerfed capture in the mirror mod, and I hope players can only take undefended buildings with peace of mind after completely smashing enemy resistance.

3 minutes ago, AIEND said:

What do you think when the game adds arson (in fact, the siege damage of cavalry and infantry), how should the structure capture be positioned?

I have always said that capturing should be optional.

No main feature.

As you said, in peace, or quiet hen the zone of combat is clear.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AIEND said:

Just play with the ceasefire option? 10 minutes for example

23 hours ago, AIEND said:

No. The game has already some diversity: Some soldiers cannot gather metal and stone (cavalry, mercenaries, champions) - this makes the game more interesting. The citizen soldier conception is big fun to play

• Like 1

9分钟前,0AD的玩家说:

只是玩停火选项? 以 10 分钟为例

You don't need a ceasefire, P1 tests which player can get ready for battle faster.

9分钟前,0AD的玩家说:

一些士兵不能收集金属和石头(骑兵、雇佣兵、冠军)——这让游戏更有趣。 公民士兵构想玩起来很有趣

This actually complicates the game mechanics, which originally only required civilians and soldiers. Now there are women who farm, civic infantry who log wood, mine metal and stone, civic cavalry who hunt, mercenary infantry who can build buildings but can't gather resources, mercenary cavalry and champions who can't gather resources or build buildings.

Edited by AIEND
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, AIEND said:

This actually complicates the game mechanics, which originally only required civilians and soldiers. Now there are women who farm, civic infantry who log wood, mine metal and stone, civic cavalry who hunt, mercenary infantry who can build buildings but can't gather resources, mercenary cavalry and champions who can't gather resources or build buildings.

this is not a problem. In fact, it is part of what makes the game fun.

Edited by real_tabasco_sauce
  • Like 1