Ultra Music Festival 7

Anyone else going to this?

http://www.ultramusicfestival.us

The actual event is a 13 hour, 50,000 person electronic music (mostly trance) party at Bayfront Park, Miami. It goes from 11 AM to Midnight.

The biggest DJs in the world:

Paul van Dyk

Tiesto

Armin van Buuren

Ferry Corsten

Nu-NRG

Timo Maas

Paul Oakenfold

Moby

The Crystal Method

Carl Cox

BT

Dieselboy

over 100 DJs

Then there's the afterparty in the American Airlines Area from Midnight until 5 AM.

10,000 people 18+

It's going to be massive and awesome. I'm taking a bus down alone from new york on thursday and missing a day of classes to go there.

Is anyone else at WFG going?

it's not just a party though -

it is a week of partying, exclusive club performances, dj workshops, remixing work shops, production workshops, etc.

The festival and afterparty are like the crown jewel of the week. It's called the Winter Music Conference.

(btw Dutch DJs are pretty much the best :))

it's not just a party though -

it is a week of partying, exclusive club performances, dj workshops, remixing work shops, production workshops, etc.

The festival and afterparty are like the crown jewel of the week.  It's called the Winter Music Conference.

(btw Dutch DJs are pretty much the best :))

But still it stays expensive. :(

Hey I thought Belgian DJ's were the best

Haha, that was a foolish thing of me to say. (not that I have anything against Belgium :) but that Belgian DJs are not well known) There are a handful of producers from Belgium who I know of, however.

tw, in Ghent (Belgium) we have the I love techno party, with over 35.000 people

Nice! I know next door in the Netherlands (in Utrecht) there is Trance Energy, which is something like 80,000 :(

It will take a lot of saving before I can make the trip overseas for something like that.