A Asian civ mod for 0ad?

Petsuchos Ra

I am interested in making an Asian mod for 0ad. Hopefully, this mod will just add a new civ, the Mongols. Could somebody tell me what is involved in making a new civ mod for 0ad. I know that it is not just editing images like AOK. :) BTW, if anyone would like to help, just post here.

Petsuchos Ra

IIRC correctly they withdrew into the east and were conquered/merged by/with other tribes to become the modern day Bulgars. Some of them came west again and settled in, duh, Bulgaria. The others stayed somewhere in modern Ukraine or southern Russia and were destroyed by the Mongols in the 13th century.

You're partially right :)

A: The Altaic language family, which includes Turkish, Korean, Japanese, and Mongolian.

Although arguing that the Bantu are now the best represented is valid because BHG added them into RoN as a language group instead of as the individual tribes (ie. Zulu)

Among the most poorly represented groups are the Indo-Europeans, but that's because there are so many Indo-European branches like Germanic, Slavic, Celtic, Latin, Hellenic, and Indo-Iranian, and all of those divide up even further.

Another poorly represented group are the Sino-Tibetans (ie. Chinese).

Not to mention there are lots of groups that are not even represented, such as the Austroasiatics or the Finno-Ugrics.

A: The Altaic language family, which includes Turkish, Korean, Japanese, and Mongolian.

Actually, Japanese is an isolate with no proven relashionship to any language we know of, any apparent connection to Korean or Chinese is due to the prolonged contact of these cultures. I'm pretty sure Korean is an isolate too, but don't quote me on that.