[Task] New Icons tech development

Lion.Kanzen

image.png.a2db691b225e41ecbe6051d47dbcbc3f.png

I continue with the development of the image symbolising despotism.

in concept it would basically be a capricious ruler who likes fast training, fast construction, bonus for elite troops, cheaper slaves and stronger but more expensive monuments and civic buildings, higher armour for elite troops and lower morale for citizen soldiers.

image.png.d51c073034d610baef186b4593187b3c.png

then I will do another one-handed forced training with a whip.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.16e5137fc5f5f5942f22e4b7b8f7c55b.png

is under

i) The model is being released under a Creative ML OpenRAIL-M license [https://huggingface.co/spaces/CompVis/stable-diffusion-license]. This is a permissive license that allows for commercial and non-commercial usage. This license is focused on ethical and legal use of the model as your responsibility and must accompany any distribution of the model. It must also be made available to end users of the model in any service on it.

https://stability.ai/blog/stable-diffusion-public-release

image.png.17ee637aaccd7eec62bf43550bf7facc.png

create this using thousands of references
I plan to make concepts and then draw them using all my skills.

what does the ai do for me.

it gives me examples of what it looks like what i am drawing.
It corrects small details that I struggle to correct myself. it gives me the key to how I should correct it.

Even so, he is not able to draw everything that my mind is capable of.

image.png.cf59bc553de74355d8638d9bfb388db5.png

Much I can give you based on what is terribly needed in this area. It's high time that there should be icons for unlocking chariots too, amongst other things. For the former, at least 4 can be worked out; one for (Achaemenid) Persians, one for the Mauryas, another for the Diadochi-era factions (particularly the Seleucids), and the last for Britons. Maybe another for the Han, in case of mods or if unit moved to stable in the future. These can share a common pose, and the same can be done too for the unlocking champion infantry, cavalry, and others too.

Any thoughts for the Mauryan palace and faction-exclusive temples?

10 hours ago, Carltonus said:

one for (Achaemenid) Persians, one for the Mauryas, another for the Diadochi-era factions (particularly the Seleucids), and the last for Britons. Maybe another for the Han, in case of mods or if unit moved to stable in the future. These can share a common pose, and the same can be done too for the unlocking champion infantry, cavalry, and others too.

Any thoughts for the Mauryan palace and faction-exclusive temples?

I have thought to do for each group of factions and for the important or different ones, first we have to make some generic version. 

I'm looking to skip the repetition of icons.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm going to throw in the towel on this, I'm going to do it in my own mod and I'm going to change the licence.

I'm going to change the icons and heroes that I don't like.

but that's going to be a private project on Open Game Art.

I have passion for this as an artist but not at the cost of 0 A.D.

I will make my icons for my own benefit and for the benefit of any other project that wants to include them.

i take this decision not to stop myself, i mean, if i do it in 0 a.d. it would slow down my potential. 

What I want is not to lose my passion and sometimes 0 A.D. frustrates me a lot.

don't think bad. it's just like taking my own artistic path and leaving 0.ad as a hobby.

I always dreamt of helping other games with less capacity and less fame.

I can't find projects like 0 A.D I will do it in open game art.

I see more need there than here.

______

if someone wants to help me close this topic.