Got a new car!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Uh, yeah... I was rolling down the aisle in the parking lot, saw an open parking space and turned into it... that's when she hit me.. BOOM. Apparently she was trailing behind me and tried to duck around me to the right. It was so fast... I had no idea what happened. Suddenly BOOM. I look over to my right and there's a big white car smashed into me. It jilted my nerves a bit, but no one was hurt. The insurance company ruled in my favor and totaled out the car. I don't know how much money yet. The damage was estimated at $3,200.00. This all happened 2 weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...

The car I realistically want is a '95 VW Jetta. I just love Volkswagens. Like BMWs, but cheaper.

I think the Europeans just don't make good looking SUVs and trucks, or something. They have a lot of sweet looking coupes and sedans, though.

EDIT: I forgot to add what my car is: a grey '91 Mazda 626.

The car I realistically want is a '95 VW Jetta.  I just love Volkswagens.  Like BMWs, but cheaper.

I think the Europeans just don't make good looking SUVs and trucks, or something.  They have a lot of sweet looking coupes and sedans, though.

EDIT: I forgot to add what my car is: a grey '91 Mazda 626.

Yeah, the thing is that trucks in the EU can only be x amount of length, so the trucks usually have a flat front with the engine under the passenger area. But they're about to change that law because flat-nose trucks are more dangerous then the American trucks.

Personally I find that VW's suck big time :axeman:

My gf's dad has one (VW Golf) and I just hate driving that thing. Maybe it's just because it's not a diesel or doesn't have servo-steering, but it really isn't easy driving that thing in a hilly area.