HELP PLEASE!

derpodude999

is there any way i can like play test it or do i have to be like one of those 24/7 dudes who program forever... i can program a little, maybe i could like beta it or something, or if i cant when are you releasing it so i can beta it.......

Edited by derpodude999

• 2 months later...

We're aiming for alpha by early 2006, and 6 more months after that for a beta, and a few more after that for release.

But like I said, thats only what we're aiming for, we won't release anything until we're satisfied with it.

Currently we're working on setting up and making the gameplay work that we plan on testing early 2006. Pay attention to the monthly summy reviews to see exactly where we are (y)

Actually, 3d realms released some screenshots from what they're working on (whether its Duke Nukem Forever or something else is still in question, they had a different title for their game.) It looks pretty good, they use the Doom3 engine.

Actually, 3d realms released some screenshots from what they're working on (whether its Duke Nukem Forever or something else is still in question, they had a different title for their game.) It looks pretty good, they use the Doom3 engine.

The doom3 engine eh, I`ve heard they first had a different engine but because it became too "old" in all those years of development they had to redo the whole game !