New, Empires at War Picture of the final Empire at War Scenario 2022 I made to share with you all....I think Is almost ready, but I don't know how to publish this map for you guys to use, so any help is welcome, Thanks.

Hi guys, here is a picture of the Empires at War, Rise of Rome I made , using the 0 AD Scenario Editor...I have been working over a year on it, and posted some pictures of how is looking, for you guys to see, and I think is finally done, after more than a year making it... I really would like to share it with you guys, but I don't know how to upload , so any help from any of you that know how to do it is welcome...The map is Gigantic, and It represents Southern Europe and the Mediterranean Sea, the map and the factions can be modified to your own taste as you like. The scenario I made for this map is set  for 4 players, Rome, Carthage, The Gauls, and the Seleucid Empire. You can play any of them or set them as AL players as you like. I  make the map to look as  close as possible to the real  Geographical shape of Southern Europe, The Mediterranean sea, Northern Africa and the region of  Palestine and the Anatolia peninsula, and the map is packed with gaia factions that will attack and defend their small buffer states from all All main players including the AL bot.  So as you move across the map expanding your empire you will also encounter Sasanids, Gauls and Germanic tribes, Greeks, Spartans, Macedonians, Iberians, Britons , Ptolemaics , Desert Pirates and mercenaries. The map have cities and ports that represent real cities and towns from that age that need to be capture or destroy for their strategic value and a lot of resources for all player to capture and keep expanding. You can set this map as you like...I usually play with the Roman Republic...so that's why I call it Rise of Rome, but you all can play and set the scenario as you like, Hope you guys enjoy it , and if possible, make it better than what I did...I am pretty sure many of you will, and I see forward to that. I just need advice on how to upload here for you guys to play and get it tested, and fix it from any errors if you find any, and make it better... May the Only true God be always by our side... ....You can write me to my gmail account. charliechill17pr@gmail.com. Thank you all for your time and attention.

963809121_0ADEMPIRESATWARRIseofRomemapscenario2022.jpg

Edited by Belisarius17
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Belisarius17 changed the title to New, Empires at War Picture of the final Empire at War Scenario 2022 I made to share with you all....I think Is almost ready, but I don't know how to publish this map for you guys to use, so any help is welcome, Thanks.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Stacie, yes, I have been working 2 years so far on this map because I have a lot of work responsibilities that take a lot of my  time. But on my free time  I have been researching ancient history and geography videos in order to recreate the struggles of the Roman Republic, 0 AD Stile,  and make the map as possibly close to Central  Southern Europe and The Mediterranean as the game editor engine permit me, As a personal hobby.  I will be publishing the map here in the forum for anyone that like it, to download it as soon as is finish. The Rise of Rome  campaign will require a lot of strategy for any player, as they will have to fight 2 active AL players and a lot of Gaia units from many buffer states that players will encounter while expanding across the map. Capturing strategic ports and cities will be a most to keep expanding. As a Roman player, you will have to fight Samnites and Greeks in the south of Italy and many Gaul tribes in the norther territories of the Italian Peninsula at the start of the game.  Rome will have to fight also the Carthaginians in Sicily, Spain and North Africa, so the Siracusans , The Iberians in Spain, Macedonians, Greeks and Spartans, in Greece, Selucides in Anatolia and Palestine, the Ptolemies in Egypt, and lot of Pirates and Mercenaries in North Africa.  if the Roman player dare to cross the sea from France to England, he will also fight the Britons. Expect a lot of battles in this map. Lot of sea battles , amphibious attacks, and sieges. This campaign will be a fun experience for all players, new and old alike. It makes take you a few days to finish it. The map Is Gigantic. Players can also modify the map to their own taste, and experiment with new campaigns to play with other players or share with others using this map.   I look forward to seeing new modifications made by other map designers to the original one I did. Here is a small preview with some info about some of the locations and factions you will encounter playing 0-AD Rise of Rome. Any Ideas or suggestions are always welcome. Thank you all for your time and attention.

1387364621_RiseofRomeinfomap.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...