When you are coming home from school, what is...

Well, when I get home, I have a lot of choices to what to do for the day. I can A) go hang out with friends :) do my homework C) Go skate D) none of the above. And you know what, I get D, know why? Because I am grounded for the next 6 months... So what do I do when I get home... take some sleeping pills and sleep... Just so I can wake up, go to school, and come home and do it all over again.

Seeing as I don't have to walk very far from school to get home (homeschooled), I don't do anything entirely "different" than the rest of the day. :)

Usually, after I'm done with my schoolwork and chores for the day, I'll hop onto WFG and a couple of other places of interest (Slashdot, Anandtech forums). Then, I'll get to work on my projects and whatnot.

Usually, I'm coming home, putting my schoolbag into a corner of my room, boot my PC and check email, instant messenger and various sites of interest (spiegel.de, heise.de - those are German news portals), then it differs: Some days, I'm getting something to eat (not that often, since I usually return home during the late afternoon), or I read the newspaper or I do some more random surfing. After that, I'm thinking about getting started on my homework, and one or two hours later, I even manage to really get started on it. Usually, it keeps me busy until late at night and when I'm done, I'm going to bed at once.

(:)

I usually open the fridge and have a glass of pineapple juice or Lemon Iced Tea ... then, I head to the computer room and kiss my wife who is generalyl chatting with school friends or checking her emails. Then, I open my schoolbag, I correct some papers and I prepare some classes for the following day and then, I relax by checking the WFG boards :)