StarGUI 0A.D optimisation mod, compatible with multiplayer lobby.

Yekaterina

On 03/08/2022 at 11:43 PM, seeh said:

yeaa. at my site with this version 7 everybody has a star:

image.png.4e460277b6f9f3e4e14e65852b0814aa.png

when two mods that focuses on GUI modifications are enabled at a time, the one that was enabled last overwrites the one that was enabled first, so literally all mods overwrites the actual 0ad files provided its the same files you are modifying in your mod folder. What is causing this is, i think BoobGUI added those squares in a different file whiles God's Eye uses different approach so it doesn't override. Best thing to do in this case is to either remove the star or square from the code manually if you want to run starGui with BoonGui. Some feature "may" be overridden in relation to the mod you enabled last if both mods modifies the same file 

Edited by rossenburg
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, rossenburg said:

@Sevda, in biome like Eurasian Steppe, it looks like those ground trees are completely removed, just to know, was it intentional? or you are working on it :)

some pages before was written by @Sevda:

"So far the mod only aims at Mainland, temperate biome. More will come later."

so for example in Mainland balanced you cant see fruits.  ... i  hope there is a easy quick fix for all of that. i don't know.

Edited by seeh

4 hours ago, rossenburg said:

, in biome like Eurasian Steppe, it looks like those ground trees are completely removed, just to know, was it intentional? or you are working on it :)

I think this error existed a while ago but I managed to fix it in the latest version. For me the Eurasian Steppe looks like this:

image.thumb.png.3b2cedb40af8212ca6d711704d385467.png

3 hours ago, Sevda said:

Which biome? Using the latest version, all fruits are shown in Mainland Balanced, identical to mainland. 

oh... i need recheck this. some of my mainland balanced videos from last days are without fruits.

hmmm. confused. if press Strg+O i  could read the biome?

this are two games only minutes different game started. maybe seame bioma but one with fruits the other unvisible hmmm

i have added the game with the invisible fruits

Screenshot_20220813_001348.png

Screenshot_20220813_001555.png

commands.txt metadata.json

Screenshot_20220813_002345.png

Edited by seeh

• 2 weeks later...