StarGUI 0A.D optimisation mod, compatible with multiplayer lobby.

Yekaterina

9 hours ago, Sevda said:

Included enhanced host mod by @go2die

i want use always the newest features from HostEnhanced.  Is best practice enable to enable your mod StarGUI first and then HostEnhanced? Or you always have the very newest features from HostEnhanced (hmm i gess that could not guarantied).  ?
Nevertheless. ty very much :) i will try it today again :)

UPDATE oh i recognized i using the newest version already all the time     "version": "25.0.4",.   Ok, works all for me.   BTW is als use it in Alpha 26 (edit mod.json only). Works

Edited by seeh

22 minutes ago, seeh said:

i want use always the newest features from HostEnhanced.  Is best practice enable to enable your mod StarGUI first and then HostEnhanced? Or you always have the very newest features from HostEnhanced (hmm i gess that could not guarantied).  ?
Nevertheless. ty very much :) i will try it today again :)

UPDATE oh i recognized i using the newest version already all the time     "version": "25.0.4",.   Ok, works all for me.   BTW is als use it in Alpha 26 (edit mod.json only). Works

All features from hair enhanced are included.

The newest version is 25.0.6, not 25.0.4

• Thanks 1

thanks for your work again @Sevda. i bit wondering about the tree colors. other colors really interessting

mainly i want to promote 0ad usage, that more people use it, and that it's easy to use. I understand that you see an opportunity for a new game here and think it's good. but I hope that you can do your development in such a way that you can serve both needs at the same time.

UPDATE1: nevertheless i will do stay a while longer with version 7. just for trying it. see how i feel with it :D in ohter words i could say i in the phase of a beginner with version 7

UPDATE2: i needet reAdd mod boonGui bit later and it works then for me

UPDATE3: i needet reAdd mod customrating bit later and it works then for me

(seems if mods are overwriten not work like expected it helps sometimes do reanable them again )

in my test colors of trees was a bit strange. maybe works not good with boonGui? may see my first test:

51 minutes ago, Sevda said:

Some screenshots:

image.thumb.png.217403ea7d512a6d646ebe617af244bb.png

image.thumb.png.ec004b70b4c187c0f836ba0190cee3d9.png

image.thumb.png.1857a7c74ed6a5af29ed527d36b92f7e.png

whey some tree are blue and some green? is this useful?

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

@seeh please disable BoonGUI when using StarGUI. They are incompatible with each other and will cause funny effects.

So far the mod only aims at Mainland, temperate biome. More will come later. 

The green trees exist because I can't find their model so cannot turn them purple, otherwise everything would be purple. 

I missed the fig trees... thanks for pointing that out. Which map is that? 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Sevda said:

disable BoonGUI when using StarGUI.

maybe not needet? maybe you nood read whot i wrote before:

"UPDATE1: nevertheless i will do stay a while longer with version 7. just for trying it. see how i feel with it :D in ohter words i could say i in the phase of a beginner with version 7

UPDATE2: i needet reAdd mod boonGui bit later and it works then for me

UPDATE3: i needet reAdd mod customrating bit later and it works then for me"

10 hours ago, Sevda said:

New temperate:

image.thumb.png.846d980df63d96122cfbf9f531546cc4.png

(off-topic cant use newVersions(>4) now because need a other incompatible feature).
but i like it :) Eventually you can cut of the shadows of the trees? it feels it could be a bit more pretty if you can (maybe as a optional feature in a config menu)
and btw. if you can and want, eventually not chance the view of the main/start view of 0ad. now all blue. i now you proud of you mod. and that should be.

Final release of StarGUI:

• All bugs fixed?
  • All berries are pink, and either exist as hemispheres or pink trees. 
  • Snowy biomes have light pink ground to protect your eyes. 
  • Temperate, Steppe, Subalpine, Agean-Anatolian and Rhineland have pure green ground without decorations to be completely distraction-free. 
  • All trees take the shape of cypress trees and different shades of purple indicate their wood content. 50 wood bushes are lighter and 300 wood trees are darker. 
  • There exist only trees with wood or nothing. Deceitful eyecandy bushes are banned from their existence. 
  • All passive hunts are blue; aggressive gaia (such as wolves or boars) are red. The British war dog keeps its colour but is enlarged. 
  • All projectiles are golden. 
  • All metal mines have been highlighted golden. 
  • Buttons are enlarged and broken icons fixed. 
  • Included lobby features from God's Eye mod, enhanced host, autociv, customrating... 
  • Many Many more features are waiting for you to be discovered. 

I will not be updating this mod unless someone has found a major bug with it. I will start working on a similar mod for A26: AlienGUI. Please look forward! 

@seeh

On 09/08/2022 at 12:45 AM, Sevda said:

DISABLE BOONGUI AND ALL OTHER GUI MODS WHILE USING THIS.

This Version 7 works for me with my other (must have) mods great :partytime: (with only little issues).

image.png.19b9f4e90b901a6858b56b6b8bcf4756.png

My config:

image.png.a6df3516d6dbeb47459935afc9024643.png

this only issue is not a problem for me. only bit look and file. everything else works great:

found it:

gui/lobby/LobbyPage/PlayerColor.js var unique = "★ ";

gui/lobby/LobbyPage/PlayerColor.js

PlayerColor.GeneralNamePrefix = "★ ";

BTW do i need enable feldmap? or is feldmap eventually included in StarGui7?

Edited by seeh