Are you a computer hacker?

http://www.adequacy.org/public/stories/200...42056.2147.html

3. Has your child asked for new hardware?

Computer hackers are often limited by conventional computer hardware. They may request "faster" video cards, and larger hard drives, or even more memory. If your son starts requesting these devices, it is possible that he has a legitimate need. You can best ensure that you are buying legal, trustworthy hardware by only buying replacement parts from your computer's manufacturer.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

This guy hasn't got a clue

EDIT: Infact, this guy doesn't have a clue about anything computer related, he thinks Linux is spelt Lunix for crying out loud!

EDIT: Hang on... according to that then probably everyone who uses the computer desk is supposedly a hacker. (Even though a hacker is someone who does good stuff, crackers if the term you're looking for)

Edited by Lorian

6. Does your son use Quake?

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

If your son is using Quake, you should make hime understand that this is not acceptable to you. You should ensure all the firearms in your house are carefully locked away, and have trigger locks installed. You should also bring your concerns to the attention of his school.

OMFGLMFAO

yeah... wow... haha... yeah... wow... haha

Quake = virtual reality HAHAHAAA

4. Does your child read hacking manuals?

If you pay close attention to your son's reading habits, as I do, you will be able to determine a great deal about his opinions and hobbies. Children are at their most impressionable in the teenage years. Any father who has had a seventeen year old daughter attempt to sneak out on a date wearing make up and perfume is well aware of the effect that improper influences can have on inexperienced minds.

There are, unfortunately, many hacking manuals available in bookshops today. A few titles to be on the lookout for are: "Snow Crash" and "Cryptonomicon" by Neal Stephenson; "Neuromancer" by William Gibson; "Programming with Perl" by Timothy O'Reilly; "Geeks" by Jon Katz; "The Hacker Crackdown" by Bruce Sterling; "Microserfs" by Douglas Coupland; "Hackers" by Steven Levy; and "The Cathedral and the Bazaar" by Eric S. Raymond.

If you find any of these hacking manuals in your child's possession, confiscate them immediately. You should also petition local booksellers to remove these titles from their shelves. You may meet with some resistance at first, but even booksellers have to bow to community pressure.

God I'm going to die laughing... LSHTIA

Edited by Bakayaro

According to him if you spend more then 30 minutes a day on the computer your a hacker, I guess almost everyone here is a hacker.

Read the replies the article, there great.

the website is a joke, go to topics and look at the pics they have for each one, there pretty funny.

Edited by CrazyThumbs

It's something that he and his friend made up.

Laughing So Hard That I Asphyxiate

EDIT: Okay, apparently it isn't made up. I thought he said it was. whatever.

I remember that being posted a while ago.

I don't get how it could be possible that it tricks someone.

Linyos Torovoltos?

Change in clothes?

lol