Official 0 AD Clans?

Historicity

*puts on a $5,000 coat*

Some might not think thats such a bad thing :)

By no means. Ensures better booty brought back to Rome after the victory :) Even with those gladius puncture holes. Although might stink to be a prisoner, get confused with the sacrificial ox during the triumph and be axed to death instead of strangled :D

@Caesar89 - Welcome dude! :D *dances at the fact that RVF is now biggest on board* hehe

@Caesar89 - Welcome dude! :) *dances at the fact that RVF is now biggest on board* hehe

Welcome, comrade. The Empire is delighted to see that another illustrous person has decided to join it's ranks and proudly announces that its forces are now not only superior to the other faction's in discipline and valor but also in numbers.

Oh, and just to mention it - the legions are preparing their new campaign already, since the military season starts again within some months. All those barbarian states which don't deserve to be called "empires" at all should pray to their strange gods that the wrath of Rome will not be directed towards them (i.e., you better shouldn't provoke the RVF :)).

Heck NO! MY faction, the "Sarmatians Knights" will own all those wanna be warriors. Only the true Sarmatians will leave the battle field alive.

Our skill as horsemen and our awsome cavalry will win us the day.

Oh yeah, and for being born in the Sarmatians lands, I get a head start. :)

In the fifth century BCE, the Greek researcher Herodotus of Halicarnassus, the author of the Histories, describes the Sauromatae as the descendants of Scythian fathers and Amazon mothers.

hehe, my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Grandmother was an Amazon! :)

Edited by TrashA

A messenger brought in news today that snow in Germania is melting - the legions in the Rhine camps start to gather supplies and refresh their supplies, repair and refine their equipment. It's an all busy atmosphere, and you can see messenger riders on all the streets, and the patrols on the frontier are getting more attentive again. Everything seems like there's preparation for a larger campaign going on. No one knows who will be the adversary or where the "Roma Victor" legions will strike, though - that secret is being kept between the emperor and the high military commanders.

:)