Hiho!

Thank you guys! :P

Lol, mini Paal :P. Well, my first name is Christian. As for my interests, I like computers, computer networking (as you can see in my signature :P ), sci-fi (Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate SG-1, plus a world of my own I created a few years ago), martial arts (like my bro, I am a blue belt in Wado Karate), computer games, military stuff, astronomy, marine life, that kind of thing. I also like to draw and use my sometimes silly imagination. :P

Cheers,

Mr.C

Mr.C(hristian I suppose) : Well well, welcome ;)

It's fun to create worlds isn't it? I hope you never went through all astronomical details about it though... It's so much a pain ;). I have my own world as well, and I have made astrophysical calculations in order to fit gravity and other such physical laws... My favortie Sci-Fi though turned out to be Babylon 5.

I usually visit my world when I'm alseep, so it's hard to fix gravity ect. (although it sort of automaticly does it for other people around me, and usually I can partially defy gravity in my world so there's not much more to think about. ;))

And no, I have no idea what a stom is. ;)

Be afraid :

Tawsaw is the planet, Kin is its star.

Mass of Tawsaw : 2,6258 x 10^28 kg

Radius of Tawsaw : 414 761 km (Diameter : 829 522 km, Cricumference : 2 606 020 km)

Medial distance between Tawsaw and Kin : 125 168 538 km

Revolution of Tawsaw around Kin : 0,7994 terrestrial years (25228821 s)

Gravitational acceleration of Tawsaw at sea level : 10,19 m/s²

Medial density of Tawsaw : 87,9 kg/m³ (Water = 1000 kg/m³)

Horizon on Tawsaw : 40,7 km

Mass of Kin = 0,9031 suns

Luminosity of Kin = 0,7 suns

Spectral Class of Kin = G1 (a little dimmer than Sun)

@Yieul: Whoah! Sweet, good stuff! Where did you get the formula for that? ;)

Regarding my sci-fi world, it's basically lots of wars between races, but I'd like to make it realistic (like in the history of cultures, languages, military stuff), deep, diverse, and fun.

@CodeOptimist: I think the Huygens mission is really cool. It was neat seeing the stuff on the news. As for astronomy in general, I think the outer planets, like Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune are probably the most interesting for me. Although it would still be better to live on Earth of course. ;)

Cheers,

Mr.C

Be afraid :

Tawsaw is the planet, Kin is its star.

Mass of Tawsaw : 2,6258 x 10^28 kg

Radius of Tawsaw : 414 761 km (Diameter : 829 522 km, Cricumference : 2 606 020 km)

Medial distance between Tawsaw and Kin : 125 168 538 km

Revolution of Tawsaw around Kin : 0,7994 terrestrial years (25228821 s)

Gravitational acceleration of Tawsaw at sea level : 10,19 m/s²

Medial density of Tawsaw : 87,9 kg/m³ (Water = 1000 kg/m³)

Horizon on Tawsaw : 40,7 km

Mass of Kin = 0,9031 suns

Luminosity of Kin = 0,7 suns

Spectral Class of Kin = G1 (a little dimmer than Sun)

Where did you get the formula for that?
I could look for them again, there are a lot to use. Some of them are available in Wikipedia (Kepler's law and the Gravitational law) while others (as for a distance good for life and mensurations of star) are a little more difficult to find.
Regarding my sci-fi world, it's basically lots of wars between races, but I'd like to make it realistic (like in the history of cultures, languages, military stuff), deep, diverse, and fun.

Well, as for me, it is a little bit stranger. In the "main story" (in fact, I should say, the stories that relates to what I WANT to describ the MOST), you have a human population (yes, Terrans as you and I) that will go upon that planet looking for an exil place. [Not that they have been banned, but they had no more a place on Earth where to live, their last realm being utterly invaded by all the other people of Earth.]

Then, they'll fall on a world that they will call "Ien" (esperanto for "somewhence", to somewhere),and they will live on a small island west to the main (not to say, only) continent of that world. One of those Terrans will flee, for strictly personal reasons, and he will go upon an inhabitant of that planet (my dear Lewmijxatsan, or French "Leumihatsan"), and there discover that Ien (called Tawsaw by that inhabitant, which will give the more common word Taasao) is a diversified planet...

Well, you have basically 10 top regions (Tudhadom), each consisting of dozens of regions, whih all divides in cultural families, all dividing into civilisations, then cultures... So,count it, there are thousands of different cultures, not to say millions, each having its own pecularities (I'll have a lot to work!). In fact, the word "Tawsaw" isn't the most popular word for that planet, it only happens to be the first indigenous word used to be found.(as much as the culture of that inhabitant, Leumihatsan, isn't the biggest at all. In her civilisation, her culture is quite a small one, not to say within the smallest ones...)

I've created one language for now (the yet to be famous Thenqol, in which Leumihatsan speaks and sings, her being a singer), but I know I'll have dozens to (at least partially) create. I've also settled some details for its culture. What I have described is another realistic of those worlds : they aren't "monolithic" worlds. It is not for nothing that we turned out to be various people, the process may differ, but it will probably be close. (Star Trek is here the worst example,while Star Wars seemed to have digged a little more in it). You can also diversify biologically one world. As for Taasao, I'll speak of an entire family of speicies, encompassing at least two genres and dozens of spiecies, within which you'll have drastic physical (so called racial) difference (now both StarTrek and War are close to pessimal, Metaverse's Almea is here the best example (on which I gained much of my inspiration), though it is not properly a so Sci-Fi world, but rather fantastic.)

Indeed, Tawsaw isn't the sole planet or world to be described. Earth changed a lot since our days and also needs a description, and there are in my stories dozens of other worlds to describ...