STOP PERSECUTING RANDOM PEOPLE! Seriously, this must stop!!!

Yekaterina

15 minutes ago, LetswaveaBook said:

I am a big fan of the arena clowns of age of empires 2.

18: Monk, Monk, I need a monk

30: wololo

I would almost consider it an honary title (in the Age of Empires 2 community). Jonslow is the most popular among them on youtube.

"All hail, king of the losers!" Lol

yeah, taunts were fun

1 hour ago, LetswaveaBook said:

I am a big fan of the arena clowns of age of empires 2.

18: Monk, Monk, I need a monk

30: wololo

I would almost consider it an honary title (in the Age of Empires 2 community). Jonslow is the most popular among them on youtube.

No idea what you are talking about. Wollolow is a 1500~ player who doesn't play on his main account anymore.

I've only played in the lobby a few times in the past several month, but last night I got called a piece of @#$% by Trashy because I didn't see he needed help while I was building a fort, which I was building near his base to help defend better in the long-term. Called a noob by him, said I wasn't doing anything, and he announced my pop publicly to the enemy team.

I can ignore trolls like that easily enough, and I know that there are just gonna be people like that in any kind of RTS or even Internet "community", but it really doesn't make for a fun game.

commands.txt metadata.json

• Sad 1