References Icons ( others games, conceptual, ideas)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lion.Kanzen changed the title to References Icons ( others games, conceptual, ideas)
  • 1 month later...
On 18/04/2022 at 12:13 PM, Gurken Khan said:

@Lion.KanzenOn second thought I guess either a pic of the ~input or the ~output would be ok, but maybe the dark stuff makes for better contrast in icon size if you wanted to go with the hands.

Translating you comment.

""Pensándolo bien, creo que una foto de la ~entrada o de la ~salida estaría bien, pero quizás lo oscuro hace un mejor contraste en el tamaño de los iconos si quieres ir con las manos.""

-------

Now my reply.

Yes, I was planning to take some personal photos and create my illustrations, the lazy technique I call it.

It consists of taking a photo and giving it drawing effects.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Loki1950 said:

I notice that all the videos feature the Mediterranean draw (with fingers) the Mongolian draw(thumb) uses the muscles and skeleton differently. But both draws depend on the back muscles not the arms at all. Been drawing a bow myself for close to sixty years.

Enjoy the Choice :)   

the technique does not matter as much as the muscles in theory it should look neutral, Mediterranean without knowing what culture it belongs to, it can be a Greek as well as a Hebrew.

The important thing is that he is a young man, muscular, lean and perhaps tanned by the summer sun.

I would like to search for both images and drawings of the torso in sunlight.

So I know what colors to use and where to place the shadows.