TOP 8 PLAYERS

Dakara

Actually, we are missing something. All of you are listing the best human players, but who said the absolute best player must be a human? So the list goes like this:

1. Konoha Extreme (3500)  (Boosted Kiara AI with ability to do cavalry rush, P2 push and intelligent fighting skills. Reaches 200 population at minute 10 and attacks en mass scale. Made by nagasushi.) Approximated rating: 

2. Catilina Extreme (3300) (Boosted Petra AI with changes to build order priority and army composition when pushing. Reaches 200 population at around minute 9, but can only boom + push, can't rush. Made by me by editing Petra) 

3. berhudar

4. valihrant

Catilina (1550)

Sakura (1500)

Kiara (1250)

ArchPetra (1100)

Petra (1000)

• Like 1

On 12/02/2022 at 9:14 PM, Yekaterina said:

Catilina Extreme (3300) (Boosted Petra AI with changes to build order priority and army composition when pushing. Reaches 200 population at around minute 9, but can only boom + push, can't rush. Made by me by editing Petra) 

Can confirm. I was destroyed in merely 10 minutes when I tried to play a boom strategy against extreme Catalina. When I tried to rush it, I ended up slowing down my own economy without dealing significant damage.

Catalina on very hard balanced mode is beatable, however, although it may be difficult for relatively new players.

I will start to work on my own AI after repetitively beating a team of Petras for 2 years.

Edited by KKaslana
  • Like 1

On 12/02/2022 at 10:14 PM, Yekaterina said:

Actually, we are missing something. All of you are listing the best human players, but who said the absolute best player must be a human? So the list goes like this:

1. Konoha Extreme (3500)  (Boosted Kiara AI with ability to do cavalry rush, P2 push and intelligent fighting skills. Reaches 200 population at minute 10 and attacks en mass scale. Made by nagasushi.) Approximated rating: 

2. Catilina Extreme (3300) (Boosted Petra AI with changes to build order priority and army composition when pushing. Reaches 200 population at around minute 9, but can only boom + push, can't rush. Made by me by editing Petra) 

3. berhudar

4. valihrant

Catilina (1550)

Sakura (1500)

Kiara (1250)

ArchPetra (1100)

Petra (1000)

It might make some interesting youtube content if you could get one these boosted AI to play with @ValihrAnt... 

On 09/02/2022 at 10:54 PM, Lorenz11 said:

4jofursloft

On 07/02/2022 at 10:09 PM, sarcoma said:

jofursloft

On 08/02/2022 at 3:42 PM, the-x said:

Jofursloft 

On 08/02/2022 at 3:31 PM, MarcusAureliu#s said:

Jofursloft 

I really appreciate, but I think that a top player needs to be constant. I am not, in the past months I have been extremely busy. Impossible to manage doing two unis, sport, friends and playing 0ad at the same time. I'll be back in summer I hope :))

• Like 1

On 14/02/2022 at 4:24 PM, Jofursloft said:

I really appreciate, but I think that a top player needs to be constant. I am not, in the past months I have been extremely busy. Impossible to manage doing two unis, sport, friends and playing 0ad at the same time. I'll be back in summer I hope :))

i missed u my kid

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
On 12/02/2022 at 10:14 PM, Yekaterina said:

Does anyone know where to find the Konoha Extreme AI? cc @Yekaterina

As for Catilina it's at https://github.com/Nagasushi2021/Res_Gestae

There might a confusion, Catilina is in nagasushi's repo. So the above quote might have the AI last authors mixed.