TOP 8 PLAYERS

Dakara

3 hours ago, sarcoma said:

valihrant, feldfeld, borg, vinme, jofursloft, weirdjokes, stockfish and defenderbenny

Some of these are inactive or very rusty. In my opinion the list is as follows:

1. berhudar / felixix (Has beaten Vali and borg and Book.) @felixix

2. ValihrAnt (we all know his OPness) @ValihrAnt

3. vinme (very OP rusher and 1v1 player) @vinme

4. defenderbenny (aka Deathwing-)  (veteran player who returned recently with some smurf accounts, I only put him before hamdich because I don't know his exact strength)

5. Hamdich (hugely underrated; OP at rushing and Ptolemies, can smash anyone below him in this list whether you like it or not whether you agree or not) @hamdich

6, 7. LetswaveaBook / weirdJokes (former is stronger in 1v1 and the latter is stronger in TG) @LetswaveaBook @Player of 0AD

8. Choose from list below:

Andreassadi  - return of an OP rusher

Rorrosaar - similar to hamdich but didn't practice enough

Roscany - similar to rorrosaar

Wendy - Return of an old Pro

Rauls - OP boomer and Pusher, also decent at rushing

reza-math - OP rusher, 2000 fighting skills but slightly slower boom

Filipos - Havran's brother, very strong indeed

Havran - OP at booming then P3 Push, also surprises you with a sneaky rush

Father (and his smurf accounts) - just strong, likes champions

SaidRdz - used to be 1800+

Some smurfs (NoobDude, Anka),

dakeyras (if he is still active)

@Dizaka (unstoppable merc cav rush). 

DoctorOrgans / JC / corona-virus  (Spartan Brutality)

Cl2488 (1v1 player who has beaten me in a 1v1 after a 40 minutes long struggle)

-------------------------------------------------------

Feld, Jofur, borg are not active enough; 

stockfish is a bit rusty (got beaten by me before), but can return to the list if he revises his skills

Anyone whom I have beaten directly in a 1v1 or a similar situation is automatically disqualified for the list. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

All time most op players:

1.borg eae

1.Feld

1.Vali here

4.Ophudar

5.Stock

6. Camelius

7.Boudica 

8. Decger

9.Jofursloft 

Honourable mentions

x.Rauls

x. StarAtt

x.Vinme

x.hanibal.Barca

x. Schweinepriester

x. LetsWaveaNub

x. nanub

x. bandich

x. weaerdJokes

x.chrstgtr

x.chrstms

x.faction

x.Edwarf

x.Darkcity

x.fgod

Just to be mentioned

x.jc (before he got corona and became nub)

x.NubZic

Players i dont even remember well enough, but they might belong to top 8:

y.Romulos ( could even be anka lul )

y.Liberty

y.DefenderBenny ( havent seen eough games of new account)

y.franksy

Edited by MarcusAureliu#s
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MarcusAureliu#s said:

Liberty

This guy belongs wherever you put camelius. In fact, thats probably where barca is too tbh. There was also a vercingetorix at top3 some point.

If I am remembering the same Franksy, they hovered at the "pretty good" category. Somewhere below all time top player list of yours.

I literally don't even know who #4 is.

• Like 1

Well :D those lists are always offending some other player - maybe bot a good idea?

In this list, only remember the following players winning in 1v1 v me:

1.borg eae

1.Feld

1.Vali here

5.Stock

7.Boudica 

8. Decger

9.Jofursloft 

Honourable mentions

x. weaerdJokes

x. Rauls

x. Vinme

x. LetsWaveaNub

Jofur, LetsWave & Vinme in my eyes a lot better than - x -

Just now, the-x said:

Well :D those lists are always offending some other player - maybe bot a good idea?

In this list, only remember the following players winning in 1v1 v me:

1.borg eae

1.Feld

1.Vali here

5.Stock

7.Boudica 

8. Decger

9.Jofursloft 

Honourable mentions

x. weaerdJokes

x. Rauls

x. Vinme

x. LetsWaveaNub

Jofur, LetsWave, WJ & Vinme in my eyes a lot better than just - x - 

17 minutes ago, BreakfastBurrito_007 said:

Bowtech (aka ElefanteKing)

Why? I can beat him easily. Just take Ptols, get a few slings + pike, do your boom and push with a few rams then he's dead. 

1 hour ago, the-x said:

1.borg eae

1.Feld

1.Vali here

5.Stock

7.Boudica 

8. Decger

9.Jofursloft 

Only 1 of these is active on their main account... others have betrayed 0ad by playing AoE and 1 or 2 of these might be in a smurf account. Historically they probably were the best but if they come back now they might get beaten up by any 1700+ players in the lobby. If these guys are in a smurf account then that's another story, but I think smurf accounts should be disqualified. 

Out of the active players, never underestimate the power of vinme, berhudar (who claims to be nub) and hamdich (who is everywhere but invisible). Also @MarcusAureliu#s is capable of pulling a few OP moves. 

@nani is an incredibly OP player but I don't know exactly how strong he is because he almost never plays on standard settings or 1v 1. It's hard to say who is good if you are looking at a weird map with nomad (potentially imba resources). 

@Emperior is also very good but again, I don't know exactly how good. 

Wendy just did an OP hold against Dakeyras and half of JC so he is also a potential player on the list. lorenz11 did support me well and finish off all enemies in our 3v3 so he is to be considered. Out of the 3 1v1 games I played with him, I won the first 2 but lost the last one where he surprised me with a skirm inf rush. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, nani said:

Don't forget @Aqua

Who is this? Lobby name?

6 hours ago, MarcusAureliu#s said:

Decger might be even more up on that list as he is one of the most op team players i have see

Decger is inactive or smurfing so he can't qualify

If ChiLLaOfVanilla really was him then yes, he deserves to be on the list. But, we don't know which smurf account (if at all) he is behind nowadays... I have only experienced decger myself once but he got beaten when I teamed up with hannah in a push.

2 minutes ago, thephilosopher said:

Can do we an 8 worst players list after this?

In terms of skill or personality?

Just now, thephilosopher said:

Why not both?

In terms of skill: we get new players joining everyday so it gets updated every day. 

In terms of personality, well, we don't know the AI players, but out of the ones in the lobby who can speak English:

1. p _ _ _ _ _ (luckily this guy is gone now after dancing is nerfed)

2. J _ (doesn't like vaccines)

3. S _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ (haven't seen him in a while)

4. M _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (was active in A24 then got banned, likes to spam the chat with insults but never plays)

5 F _ _ _ _ ? (likes to farm points from noobs then quit without resigning to keep his rating high)

6 ?

7 ?

8 ?

You are free to fill in the gaps with letters using your imagination. Those who stay in the lobby a lot can know from just the first letter and name length. 

I am glad that I can only find 5 names, out of hundreds of players I have seen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My list of personalities would be pretty boring. I had a few run-ins with some of the more infamous characters in the lobby back when I started playing. One time I joined a 1v1 with a dude who only plays noobs and talks @#$% to them the whole game.

The worst player I've ever seen in terms of skill managed to kill only 1 of my units before I wiped them out. My rating is in the 1200s, and I'm not very underrated or overrated, so if you're losing to me that badly you need to go back to playing the AI for awhile before joining rated games.

1 hour ago, thephilosopher said:

The worst player I've ever seen in terms of skill managed to kill only 1 of my units before I wiped them out.

I won a legendary 1v1 without losing a single unit: the enemy resigned after I killed 4 of his units. He was terrified by my 130 units large army that arrived at his base at minute 15. It was the height of A24 when everyone spammed archers. He was 1200 and I was 1300-1400 at the time. 

• Haha 1