How did you end up at Wildfire Games?

Well, how did I get here? That's been quite a long time ago and WFG has already become a part of my life, so I have to make myself remember those days in Winter 2002 and the first months of 2003...

I think I found the RaW mod in the AoKH Blacksmith, then ended up on the old WFG website, found that they were doing another antiquity-related project (still a modpack back then) and got interested. Some time in late 2002, I started to post on the old forums (no, not these, and not the ones that were there before, and not the ones we have before that, but the old HG ones). Some weeks or months later, I applied for a small position on the team and then somehow got into the whole crazy business here. I've - with interruptions - been at WFG ever since that B)

I met akya at school, she learned I liked Tolkien a lot (and also languages a lot). Then, she showed me some topic (which I cannot recall) and asked me to comment. Then, for a few times, nothing more, though I still spoke with akya, and we grew to be good friends in the while, and again she showed me the TLA forum, but what jumped me in are the RPT II in GD and a linguistic thread in HoI (note that those two forums are those on which I post the most). And this way I learned about TLA, then WFG, and still only a little on 0AD. [And, as I said once in some interview here, I don't really play computer games (except SimCitys B)) ]

Haven't seen akya here in a while :D Wonder what she's up to.

How did I end up at WFG?

Long story, I'll make the best of it

AoKH Scenario Design Forums -> Read about some sort of scenario design contest for Rome at War -> DLed Rome at War, found out about WildFire Studios - watched what they were doing, saw the early days of 0AD start up, then I ignored WFG for about a year, Me, Tim, Q, and a few others left DGDN, Tim joined WFG to keep himself busy and start a new project, he told me it was great and soon after I considered joining and was (to my surprise) accepted B)

(:D

easy

Surfing on theonering.net for information about Tolkien-related games -> a funny guy (BlackOp IIRC) told me there was a good game-to-be -> went to wildfiregames.com/tla on November 1st 2003 -> discovered there was actually a WFG forum in Jan or Feb 2004 B) (I thought it was TLA exclusive)

have stayed in WFG eversince ...

I already know WFG from the first day it was founded. I was leading DGDN back then and tried to form a network with them, which didn't really work out :D

Two years or so later I left DGDN (lack of interest in designing scenarios) and joined WFG as webmaster (was it December 2001 or 2002?) since they were recruiting members.