Introducing...

Er... Im sort of a fan of 0 a.d. , like most of you are. And well, im planning to join this thingie going on. Helping in every way that i can B) Mostly by beeing active on the forums, and maybe helping. I got some nice triggering skills... Well, some more about me :

Male

Belgium

Active... 15 hours a day in weekend, 6 at school. So, yup B).

How did i get here ? er... Mythos_Ruler and some other people. But i asked mythos if the makers needed any help in testing, triggering the maps. (yes im aware that the beta testing isnt for next week) So he made me introduce myself. So... thats why im here i geuss =/

Merry Xmas btw :D

Welcome aboard ConserD. B) You're right, beta testing isn't next week, but if you stay active, who knows what you'll get to do. :D

Take a look around. Participate in some of our many discussions. Make suggestions for the game (taunts, cheat units, features, whatever). Inquire about the game and we'll try our best to answer you. B) We have a nice friendly community going on here, so I am sure you'll enjoy your stay.

Again, welcome. B)

Hi there, its good to see you over here Conser. Enjoy your time. If you like you can go and postin the fun and games forum. Thats where silly stuff goes.

THe hall of intelectuals is for any long discussion about anything boring (j/k). Well its actually for intereasteing debates it seems mostly.

The computer desk is for anything computer related. These people can help you with practicaly eerythign you want, although they might try and convert you to firefox (you still use IE dont you) and posssibly linux.

The last Alliance is for Tolkien related stuff and about a game being made by wildfiregames based on tolkien stuff. I dont really know much about that though.

0ad forums are obviously about the game 0ad.

Welcome and enjoy your stay. If you have any questions we will try and asnwer them.

The computer desk is for anything computer related. These people can help you with practicaly eerythign you want, although they might try and convert you to firefox (you still use IE dont you) and posssibly linux.

Might? I think the probability of being converted to Firefox if you go the the computer desk is pretty high B)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

It matters on how well you draw. A good understanding of military equipment, history, and mentality for at least one culture is required for smooth design (which is what we want :S).

If you are interested in a position, talk to Jason (Wijitmaker) :P He'll let you know what is available.

Edited by Paal_101