Pteromys

Hi, hi, and hi. I'm Pteromys.

I've had *some* (not much) experience in developing/editing games. Everything I've done is for Egoboo.

Aside from that, I keep a small and rarely updated website and I dabble in music, mathematics, and image editing.

My best abilites are in music composition. I would consider my skills with POV-Ray, hand-drawn images, and digital image manipulation to be decent. I'm also fairly good with javascript, if that's any use to you.

If there's any way I can help with the projects, I'd be glad to hear about it... Please note, however, that I'm easily distracted and my work takes a long time to complete.

Thanks to Dnas for showing me this place.

Yay! You're here!

After how many emails to ask you to join?

B)

So that makes 5 people (at least) that I have referred here.

:D to WFG!

You never showed me your Egoboo stuff before.... what's Egoboo?

Please note, however, that I'm easily distracted and my work takes a long time to complete.
You're not the only one. *points at self*

Welcome Davids friend. B)

You have alot of computer friends don't you Dnas?

I've only found one person that would join so far, (who's name is also David Benjamin, so we may need a way to seperate you guy's names) as I don't really know any people that like computers and have enough time to check it out. :-P

Yeah, I have a lot of computer friends. (Actually, most of the people I've reffered I know personally anyway. And I still have a few more to refer. B) )

Another David Benjamin?

I know I've read about a David Benjamin from Rhode Island (I think it was Rhode Island), but another one?

Heh. And a Google Search reveals another one in Minnesota.

And one in Ohio state.

One in Florida.... the UK... New York....

We must be a thriving species. B)

Maybe my dad shouldn't have changed his last name....

But then, no one would be about to pronounce it. (I don't even know how to spell it. :D )

• 5 weeks later...