Merry Christmas to everyone

We celebrate Christmas today - on Christmas Eve - as well in Germany, so a Merry Christmas to everyone - may it be in advance or fitting the day :P

I'm getting ready for the big celebrations (which, besides a lot of eating, involve getting presents) right now - one hour left until it's "Christmas time" (4 pm) in Germany! :P

Ok, the whole present-getting-and-giving part is over for me - quite a nice thing every year, but I've started to feel less anticipation and eagerness about it in the last years (I guess due to growing up). I got an external USB 2.0 harddrive, some books and a one-year-subscription for the best German computer magazine (c't) - quite some nice presents :P Also, everyone liked the presents I gave them a lot, so I'm feeling good about it.

Again, merry christmas to everyone!

Everyone in EST will be celebrating Christmas in 5 hours and 21 minutes.

Ahem... everyone who celebrates Christmas.

:P

Merry Christmas (to those who celebrate it) and Happy umm.... December! (I can't say holidays because some people might not celebrate holidays now, and I can't say winter because people at the southern hemisphere have summer (afaik))

That was a long sentence. :P