Hi I'm new

Hi everyone, I'm Oberinjenkai. I found this message board from my friends - Dnas and I_Would_Say. Here is some info about me wether any of you want it or not.

Name: Clayton

Hobbies: Love to play Final Fantasy, so if there is any staff job involoving playing Final Fantasy 24/7, I'll take it. I love anything Japanese especially Anime I'll take the jobs for anime too, and some other stuf but I'm too lazy to do anything about it. Oh BTW I_Would_Say, aka Nathan is awesome. David isn't bad either, but Nathan is the best dang historian there is except for Paal_101. David couldn't make a historian if he wanted too.

Dislikes: people that are racist and don't know it.(for example: people who hate anime, just kidding.:P) My sisters, and Italian food.

Information: I hate my sisters and Italian food. I forgot what else I was going to say. Anyway Hi everybody!!

PS: You may think I am a n00b because I am new on this forum, but I am lead posters in the other sixteen forums I am registered.

Welcome!

Oh BTW I_Would_Say, aka Nathan is awesome. David isn't bad either, but Nathan is the best dang historian there is except for Paal_101. David couldn't make a historian if he wanted too.

Nathan told you to post that. :P

I heard your conversations from the other room. :P

Not that I would be a good historian.

Oberinjenkai :

like everything Japanese

Hajimemasite! (It is our first time)

If you indeed like all Japanese stuff, you'll have fun with me since I'm learning Japanese. Quite a strange language, but fun when you know how to play with it.

Makoto ni nihon no subete no mono ga suki dattara, nihongo wo benkyou suru kara boku to asobu koto ga dekimasu ne.

Douzo yoroshiku onegai itashimasu. (I am pleased to meet and hope our new relation will be pleasant)

:P

Adenum : I hate when the censor passes through my Japanese. It senses bad words everywhere GRRRR.

Red_08 : It does! Everytime I write the basci ending "site" (as in hajimemaSITE) it brings up &*)( because you're supposed to have, in the most common romanization an h between the s and the i, so, it gives the S word, and the censor takes it so. Stupid censor, censoring the most important Japanese verb. Grr! At least, when I write in pure Japanese, it's kana I'm writing, so the censor just skips it :P (Fiew! I'll be able to write my Speech Contest :P)

I can finally use my kanji-writer B)

Well here is the kanji used as WFG's logo.

FFとアニメーションについての仕事がありません。

何を言うか。ぜんぜん分からない。キーボードは今あるが、言う物がないよ。

あ、友達は漫画にした僕の物語りをよみたい。でも、僕のえがき方はとても下手だからしない。みたければ、そこを見て下さい:http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.p...ype=post&id=264

上手だけど。

So, to translate what I said with Japanese, I just translated that there were no anime or FF related jobs in WFG, then I began to ask myself what I could say in Japanese, and that now that I have my keyboard, I don't know what to say, and then, I remembered that I some friends wanted me to draw my whole story into manga, but that I was poor in drawing, and I showed the only available picture I had on Internet...

PS : (Rr! That Japanese keyboard, it uses the English version GRRR again!)

Well here is the kanji used as WFG's logo.

Are you sure? The WFG logo looks more like a Chinese style than a Japanese style to me. And IIRC (probably don't), the Chinese invented the characters first and the Japanese borrowed them.

But anyway, it is the same character, more or less.

Kanji = Characters of Han China

So, yes (almost) all characters are Chinese, and the Japanese ackowledge this in their language. The Logo is written in a very old style, that only Chinese people use, that came just before the Kaisho style (the one that Japanese use the most). It is a rather solenel writing, and properly used as the logo of WFG.

Japanese and Chinese (and to some level Korean and Vietnamese) use the same kanji, only in different manners. (Chinese will use it for all their morphems, where Japanese will only use it for radicals. Korean will use it to make a sentence clear, as there are a lot of synonyms, and Vietnamese will only use it as a fetiche writing on temples or wishing things, they only use on a legal basis the alphabet they have nowadays (though they used to only use Chinese characters, and as far as I know, it was a pain!..)