Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting

user1

image.thumb.png.9252bf0d4ede9f54e425a563397596c0.pngBasiliskos got another opportunity, we been making some progress because he didn't left immediately when starting losing (maybe because I called on him beforehand for leaving previous games when I joined his game in lobby) so then he bragged he never leaves games. Along the game he shown no fair attitude blaming all the time for choosing ibers until left. image.thumb.png.04226fd527a55031e048125093f010c0.png commands.txtmetadata.jsonas ending: @user1 

• Thanks 1

@user1

The player Beathoven(1322) left our rated match without a word and exited the lobby soon after. U know the story, he gets beat up and leaves to not loose any ranking. And the bot did not count this as a win, as it happened with my previous complain.

commands.txt metadata.json

836041620_CapturadeEcr(411).png

Edited by PyrrhicVictoryGuy
  • Thanks 1

auxilentmoon (1536) quit the game without resigning, this took me 2 hours of my time plz give me the points and punish this guy. I am feeling a bit crazy after that stupid wolf map game. usually I don't care about people leaving after 30 minutes, but this is 2 hours

Edited by leopard
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Hi @user1 I would like to report player called Barcodes. We played a 1v1 rated match which Barcodes was loseing.

he/she paused the game for a long time and after that he quit without resigning. He did this after i warned him/her a couple of times in the chat and said some offensive things in the game i was spectating after this event happened.

This player is rated 1500+ and this is not the rank range where actions like this should be tolerated. Here, I send you the replay of the game. As i have come to understand receantly this player has been reported allredy, but yet he/she continues to do rule violations. I sincerely hope that the staff takes action on this matter, because actions like theese really take the fun out of the game.

My in-game username: reba.

Reported player: Barcodes

Kind regards,

reba.

• Thanks 1

• Norse_Harold changed the title to Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting