Favourite sleeping position?

I either slepp on my back or on my right side. I tend not to sleep on my left for I have a hole in my right eardrum (how it got their is best saved for another thread). Thus I've gained the habit of sleeping on the right as so any liquid dosen't get inside my ear (despite the fact there's usually none, tis one of my mental phobias).

Fine...........

I was a young kid, and I developed a whole lot of wax inside both of my ears. So it was very hard for me to hear back then. So I had a surgery to drain the wax out, which required for my eardrums to be cut through. The hole on the left side healed fine but the right hole developed scar tissue, which prevented that hole from being healed completly. And to this day that hole from that surgery still remains........

BO : Odd story.

Well, I'm bizarre. Don't ask me how I sleep, I may sleep in about any thinkable position. The best one though seems to be "sitting". I go on a corner and kinda sit on my bed or something close. I can also sleep in the position air-comfy : instead of lying completely on my bed, my back is on my bed, my feet are on my chair and my legs are in the air. I also must have my neck lifted to be able to sleep (I have a huge back that makes my head fall when I lay on my bed, so it isn't comfy at all)

The best position I ever slept with is the leg up position. I'm on a sofa, my legs are where my back would be if I was sitting in the sofa. It's very comfortable. And I cannot sleep on my back :saruman:

Sam: That is also known as suffocation.

I sleep on my left or right side. I tend to sleep on my left though since my bed is parallel to a wall and when i sleep on my left side my face is towards to wall so i am not bothered if anyone or anything happens in my room. I also usually sleep with one pillow over the ear that is exposed, that way i am prepared for anything and nothing will disturb my sleep. :saruman: