Help needed for finishing the PT-BR translation

Hello, recently i have been going through the PT-BR translation and fixing many poor machine-translated strings and other long standing errors. Some stuff had been incorrectly phrased for over 5 years! There are many other active translators who are doing a very good job in the Transifex team. However, even after checking old strings we are unable to mark any part of the project as "done" because the PT-BR localisation team has no one assigned to the reviewer role, and Twinsen (the PT-BR team coordinator) seems to have gone inactive. I don't know how the managing of Transifex projects works, but could someone from outside the PT-BR team help us with getting at least one reviewer? It would make the process of checking older strings much easier.

26 minutes ago, YuriNikolai said:

I don't know how the managing of Transifex projects works

A reviewer is just an anonymous spam protection. To get into the release of the game, you do not need to specifically mark the strings as "reviewed" - you just need 90 percent of the translated strings