O AD EMPIRES AT WAR RISE OF ROME Up date.

Hi everyone just came to say hi, and to share some Pictures of the Empires At war Rise of Rome 0AD Scenario that I have been working on for almost a year... Just have some talks with Lopess, a Brazilian moder, I meet at this forum. to join forces and make this scenario a Solid 0 AD Game scenario for all you guys to enjoy and play, or modified as you like, with the Roman Republic as the main protagonist, and it's chronological history of conquest and expansion across the whole Mediterranean Sea and Central Europe. Here, I'm sharing some pictures with some remarks, so you all can get an Idea of how it is coming so far. Share your ideas and opinions, all criticism, good or bad are welcome, specially suggestions...and thanks for sharing. Remarks are in Spanish, so to those That don't speak Spanish, I'm sorry guys... But that is the language I used to communicate with Lopess who speak Portuguese, too...and I send pictures to him first and now I'm sharing  them here...but you guys get the idea... Peace and prosperity be with you all. Thanks for sharing, guys.

602688542_RISEOFROMEscenariomapwestclean.jpg

551438796_RISEOFROMEscenariomapwest.jpg

1842299992_ROR1.jpg

917649453_Romacomienzo2SUR.jpg

165349463_Romacomienzo3NORTEYCENTROITALIA.jpg

792540703_Romacomienzo.jpg

• Like 10

• 7 months later...