Rome at War

Historicity

Yeah I heard about that too. lol I wonder what they would have done.

@argalius, Yeah I knew about him, and there was also dirk Hartog (or something like that) who was also dutch and landed in shark-bay (also on the west coast). I havent heard any dutch but it might be an interesting language to have spoken and maybe if they did claim it, our natural resources and native people wouldnt have been exploited as much. Them english people cut down approx 50% what was forrested land when they arrived. now australia is only 9% forested.

I havent heard any dutch but it might be an interesting language to have spoken and maybe if they did claim it, our natural resources and native people wouldnt have been exploited as much.

Not sure about that. In the beginning they just traded with Indonesia, but later they conquered it and exploited the people there. I think every country did that which had colonies though, not only England and Holland. But this is something totally off-topic :S

• 2 weeks later...
He later became the king of England, by marrying some English princess broad.

Hoho, stop right there. Willem van Oranje (William of Orange, William the Silent, Willem de Zwijger) was shot by Gerards in 1584!

A Dutch man, also called William became king of England, but that's another one.

Here you can find some info:

Willem van Oranje

William III of England

(I know, I'm proud of my history :) )

Hoho, stop right there. Willem van Oranje (William of Orange, William the Silent, Willem de Zwijger) was shot by Gerards in 1584!

A Dutch man, also called William became king of England, but that's another one.

Here you can find some info:

Willem van Oranje

William III of England

(I know, I'm proud of my history  ;) )

Hehe, and I was already wondering wheter my history knowledge had left me alone - because I thought that William of Orange had been shot (by his own servant, I think?). He couldn't have been king of England then :) But I think he laid the foundation for Dutch independece from Spanish occupation, right?

• 4 months later...

Work on the mod was concluded maybe 4 years ago when we decided to make a "proper" version of Rome at War - called 0 A.D. Being able to edit AoK's unit stats won't be of much help to us now :)

And on a further note, the very person who made that tool is also on the 0 A.D. team working on the game. :) We're pretty much set. ;) Thanks for the interest though.