KateGUI: adapted autociv mod

Yekaterina

New update v7.0:

• Audible projectile sounds
  • Bows and javelins have amplified launch sounds and hit sounds
  • British war dog model has been enlarged to a fat bear-sized canine, so you can easily spot enemy dogs attacking you and find your own dog on the map. This will make you much less susceptible to dog rushes, especially dog rush by black. 
  • Like 1

Updates to V8.0:

Chickens are now blue peacocks - easy to see and click on meanwhile not so ghastly looking

Grapes and olives are also pink now

Fixed some tree bugs that were present in v7.0, especially Aegean-anatolian maps and Lorraine plain.

@LetswaveaBook @BreakfastBurrito_007 please try this version out and tell me if you are ok with how chickens, dogs and trees look like.

The mod is the most significant on temperate, Indian, Sahara and Nubia biomes. On these maps you can see exactly what's under the canopy so that your storehouse position is the most efficient. It also reduces lag by removing props from trees so I really recommend using it even though it looks a bit ugly.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LetswaveaBook said:

Another idea: Why can't mainland have peacocks instead of chickens?

Good idea, but not all of the places in the world contain peacocks (in real life) 

I find peacocks still a little bit hard to click on ( because I am nub), would you mind me replacing it with baby elephants or giraffes or uncommon cattles (with different skin colour)?

@king reza the great this is how you install the mod

Edited by Yekaterina
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yekaterina said:

I find peacocks still a little bit hard to click on ( because I am nub), would you mind me replacing it with baby elephants or giraffes or uncommon cattles (with different skin colour)?

What I would consider an improvement is not using the pink blobs for fruit plants but rather use those recognizable trees with pink blossoms.

On 16/02/2022 at 9:58 PM, Yekaterina said:

Show me a picture please, I think I might know what you are talking about but an example would be nice. 

image.png.89a0cfd525f5e135f5f094ce4b1d3b8b.png

On the scenario editor it can be found as gaia/fruit/apple

I haven't tried anything successful with visuals, but I think it is just a case of giving each fruit template

<VisualActor>

<Actor>flora/trees/apple_bloom.xml</Actor>

</VisualActor>

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...