New map: The Legend of Avilava (scenario)

Yavin

5 hours ago, andy5995 said:

@Stan`@YavinIt's a great looking map, but I won't include it in the community maps 2 mod. When I clicked start game, the loading got up to 100% and then my desktop froze. I switched to a terminal, and saw my memory getting gradually eaten away. 'Top' showed 40% mem usage, and 100% cpu usage. I was able to just kill the process with 'kill'.

My graphics card is a GeForce GTX 1050 and my PC is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz (4 core) with 12G of RAM.

I suppose it needs too much VRAM...

@andy5995 Thank you and "Que pena" as I learned Spaniards would say here. But if the map isn't compatible with most PCs or laptops then it's no problem it's not gonna be included in the mod.

As for this, I assume the map shall just further on be "downloadable" here in the forum so everyone who wants to play is able to.

Although, thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yavin said:

@andy5995 Thank you and "Que pena" as I learned Spaniards would say here. But if the map isn't compatible with most PCs or laptops then it's no problem it's not gonna be included in the mod.

As for this, I assume the map shall just further on be "downloadable" here in the forum so everyone who wants to play is able to.

Although, thanks!

@YavinYes, it'll still be downloadable here in the forum.

• Like 1