0AD is Empire Earth

Can I suggest to add to the game 0ad the features of empire earth? Something like the bar under empire earth which shows all the selected characters and you can save them in groups that you select with one click, also you can place the troops with an arrow to indicate the direction (useful things in the course of the game), also the editor allows you to make micro movies to introduce the game !? among other things I bought it in gog and I have a crash problem on Linux with wine 6.2, someone has it and solved it? working I recommend it to combine it with 0AD and age of empire

game video https://youtu.be/W7DWNE0ytBc , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuvbcH8WITI

Edited by Perfinstals

if you were more explicit.(Maybe it is that the suggestion is in a single paragraph.

I've known Empire earth since I bought it in 2002.

I didn't understand about the bar.

I understand the address but I do not see it useful for now..

Currently the game has that option to do introductory scenes. But it is not very advanced.

3 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

se fossi più esplicito. (Forse è che il suggerimento è in un unico paragrafo.

Conosco Empire Earth da quando l'ho comprato nel 2002.

Non ho capito del bar.

Ho capito l'indirizzo ma non lo vedo utile per ora..

Attualmente il gioco ha questa opzione per fare scene introduttive. Ma non è molto avanzato.

86304679_barra.thumb.png.e5d643fd10c174c32af31762a6ae9463.png

the bar that in the red zone shows the single selected units and in the green zone makes the quick group that I now know thanks to Dakara in 0ad is done with Ctrl + 1 etc ...

2 hours ago, Perfinstals said:

I translate with google translate! anyway yes, it is different from the positioning of the direction with arrow, but it is another way still valid, you can position the formation with the shape you want by moving the pointer as you press, nice

the direction the units are facing is not implemented in 0 A.D.