I like it, then I love it. Wishes over wishes. And and and

Alexander Livingstone

Hey guys, I love 0 A.D.

here is my wishlist

A ) [solved] problem was VSYNC on
he past
if somebody could fix the error that I have please

B ) the present
I'm making a own RTS; my project is at the end of the year 1 year old and I want to release the first version 2025 ...
 so I don't have time to love this game as I would do, but I'm PHP-Programmer and I love to use sketchup and I could help and maybe implementing models like
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/search/?q=Romans&searchTab=model into the game but I need a quick and short list (when it is really a list then also a full paper) how to start making content for the game.

C ) the future

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rolling fortress: like the siege rams but without ram
1 Rolling Fortress: for 9 Infantry and very cheap
1 Rolling Fortress: Upgrade to siege ram
1 Siege Ram: for 6 Infantry
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All mods download (tool) by one click
Build a tower like a house
Wall upgrade to tower
Wall tower upgrade to round tower: less damage, long construction time
Self-made cliffs may also be half the size, so that self-made cliffs can be lined up in the editor, and then stone and ore, separated and mixed.
So that in the end the current stone and ore deposits can be reduced.
When training infantry, they should not remain fully in the house or barracks - if this is not already the case
much bigger levels than just gigantic
Championship cards, in which e.g. 8x8 gigantic cards are tiled together and you can use paths and waterways to the new card at the edge of the level - possibly possibly. at first only for single player but then possibly also for multiplayer tournaments
Is it important to build the (wheat) fields on green? ...
Tunnel builders like in Stronghold
Stronghold 1's menu is the best there has ever been. It's even a bit better than that of C&C 1,2 and 3 (<- Tiberian sun). The worst menu is currently AoE IV. I say that 0 A.D. is already better than AoE IV. not yet better than AoE II but I see that with full confidence.
The sound is also an important issue. Please let the Sims hold for a minute or make settings in this regard. as Yes Sir, Yes Sir, Affirmative, Yes Sir, Yes Sir, ... and no highly frequented sounds like the hammer at shipyards ...
To start out as a nomad, only a campfire.
. Fire as the most important resource
. Fire in the game cannot be made, you always have to multiply it from the campfire later in the main house with a runner and also bring it to the blacksmith etc.
. The fire in the main house does not go out. It is a non-movable game item.
. When a house is already on fire, the population increases, it makes children who become villagers and the villagers also build a house themselves
. The runner can also take the fire into battle and is thus finally the best weapon against ramming, buildings and pallisades
. To pull a torch runner outside the border into the Schalcht you need an officer. The officer can also keep flag bearers and builders behind him under his command.
The flag bearer shifts the border. The builder can build tunnels or siege weapons.
Infantry on the walls
Dig (builder)
Moat | Moat
Pitch pit
. Forest floor | Foliage and aqua as a resource

I will stop now else it won't have an end .... :-)
much more if you want: alex.livingstone.de@gmail.com

I'm developing a scifi RTS "Mars Commander" so I don't have time really. 

Edited by Alexander Livingstone
bug solved