University

It's been awhile since I've had time to lurk around these forums... sorry for my absence :) Anyways, cross country is finished (4th in the state woot!) and I'm pretty much done with my college applications.

and...

I got accepted to my first university!! ;)

I expected to get accepted to Ohio State anyways (my scores and stuff are way above their average), but their honors engineering program is pretty good (new $75 mil mechanical building) and of course it will be cheap since I'm an Ohio resident. This weekend I visit Jonas and Virginia Tech, finish my Florida and Michigan application, and dream of May 18, my last day of high school...

Ouch... MIT. Also happens to be my number one choice for college. Hopefully I can get in, but it's gonna be a long hard road trying to pay it all off (and I'm not even eligible for a whole bunch of aid!). If I don't make it however, there's always U of Illinois, which is darn good for engineering (mechanical engineering is what I want to major in) and since it's in state, :).