W00t, the new 0 A.D. site is up!

Argalius

Yeah, it's fixed now.

EDIT:

But I found another mistake now :)

On this? site this is said:

GAMEPLAY

* What are some of the key features of 0 A.D.?

- Accurate History: All our content is validated by our History Department to ensure that it is true to source wherever possible (unless it negatively affects gameplay).

But it should be this:

GAMEPLAY

- Accurate History: All our content is validated by our History Department to ensure that it is true to source wherever possible (unless it negatively affects gameplay).

EDIT2:

This is said on this? place:

* How about terrain effects on combat? Does higher ground have advantages?

Yes. Units will gain a small bonus to their Line of Sight and Attack Range when attacking from higher ground.

But now it looks like only when they attack their LOS will be greater.

Edited by Argalius

Great website guys! It indefinately replaces the old "table" one. ;) And Mr. Hansen, nice 0 A.D. theme! You guys have just made a new fan!! :)

I also notice a little bit of the "Caesar III" piece of music (the beginning of the 0 A.D. theme) I was wondering if that was coincidence, or just my imagination...? ;)

Keep up the great work! And the Developement articles are a good read. Especially to newb game developers like myself.

See ya!

:)

The Smurfs will be in the game? what period is that ? The Classical Age or the Modern Age of Smurfs? because in the Classical Age, Smurfs didn't mate ... they had a leader with a white beard and a red hat, but in the Modern Age, they started mating with the arrival of a genetically modified Smurf: a female ... nothing was like before and the Smurfian Empire collapsed because all the Smurfs only had 1 single female Smurf ... CHAOS ... that's it what the Romans called Smurfii Apocalysus ... and not a single Smurf has ever been seen again ... 2 hypothesis: they may be hiding in a secret valley, away from female temptation or they may just be extinct ... like Dodo birds ;)

:cool: all i can say guys is... GOOD JOB ;) the new website looks outstanding congrats on that ;) loving the new screenshot its completely sexy :D! I havnt been here in a while.. I'd love to get back in touch wif yall like wijit :( never see you on MSN no more mate :( im glad things are going so well. If you wanted to have a talk again sometime wijit send me a PM with ur MSN or AIM or watever ;)

There is one thing I find pretty annoying about the site. When you click on a screenie though the new screenie thing on the right of the site you see that image, but there isn't a link to the gallery only the back button, but that won't bring you to the gallery... Could that be changed maybe?

There is one thing I find pretty annoying about the site. When you click on a screenie though the new screenie thing on the right of the site you see that image, but there isn't a link to the gallery only the back button, but that won't bring you to the gallery... Could that be changed maybe?

Yeah, this is something that will be fixed soon. :cool: