What Are You Planning To Include In Mp?

ZeZar

I think they won't be able to decide that until they know if they can afford their own server. If not, I'm sure it'll be up to the server that manages the game (the zone or whatever). You can't have quickmatch/automatch if it's not ingame I don't think, and ingame would probably require an own server. Don't quote me on that though.

we aren't a microsoft product, you won't see us on msn gaming zone and zonefriends :P. I'm also interested in a server for listing, rankings, etc. and am also capable of coding the server end of this, but this requires a server which requires money which requires donations which requires people who want this feature... wait you all do... so what are you waiting for? need the donation link again?

Really? Is that the problem? Well, i guess BANNERS all over the place if you use sponsores. But isnt that better than no real online MP? What kind of server do you need? I know a few companies that give away servers to clans that are good, so why shouldnt they give away to a game?

• 2 weeks later...