suggest juicy games like 0ad (not only rts)

43 minutes ago, bad player said:

okay guys what else is there except 0ad,starcraft and aoe ?

(it doesnt have to be RTS game, just something that would appeal to 0ad players)

One of the games that gave me the most fun was BAR, a total annihilation remake.. the maps are gigantic and is sooo much fun!!

Another good one, if you like something fast-paced like starcraft, could be Red Alert 1-2 or 3. Any one of those is a cool little masterpiece!

I mean...

Edited by Radiotraining

On 29/10/2021 at 6:01 PM, the-x said:

If you like intense management simulation, Widelands seems interesting. It also has high lvl 1v1s

https://www.widelands.org/

if you have enough managing skill ask me for a 1v1 by commenting youtube video

idk its visually confusing and unappealing. it may be a good game but it looks weird

On 30/10/2021 at 8:54 PM, bad player said:

idk its visually confusing and unappealing. it may be a good game but it looks weird

On 30/10/2021 at 8:54 PM, bad player said:

If you like intense management simulation, Widelands seems interesting. It also has high lvl 1v1s

I think it looks very complex at the beginning, but if master it it becomes unbelievable compley. Believe me, i have played sc2, aoe, everything and this is the the highest level in management (and ;) easy to learn if you watch my tutorials) :=)

https://www.widelands.org/

if you have enough managing skill ask me for a 1v1 by commenting youtube video

• Like 1