Boooooooooooooooooo!

It is that time again, HALLOWEEN!

So, what is everyone here at ole' wfg gonna be on that day?

Myself, today at school I wore my furry Russian hat. Tons of people liked it. :( And on Halloween I'll add this fancy peacoat and black pants to go with it. Now all I need is an AK-47. :(

If you don't celebrate/have halloween, then what would you like to be if you could choose? :(

Hehe, I got several Soviet military hats bought off eBay. :(

For Halloween itself, I have no plans but to sit on my computer like usual. I got tired of walking around for candy quite a few years ago (then again, my old neighborhood was basically on a hill so the climb up would have been woefully intolerable).

My country doesnt widely celebrate it but the large coperations are trying to bring it in.

Same here in Germany, Halloween isn't too popular here, though the companies try to make more money from it every year.

I personally won't do any celebrations, the only important thing this weekend for me is that the daylight saving time all over Europe gets changed back to normal time at 3:00 am tomorrow, so time zones will change yet again and I have to find out at what time the programming department meetings will start then :(

I don't celebrate Halloween so I'll probably be joining Black Op in front of my computer. :( If I were to dress up, I'd probably want to be an elf -- anyone remember Quellion's Nandor unit concepts? :(

Slightly OT: I went to a really fun Fall Festival the other night... 'twas a great time! They had a rock wall (you get in a harness and climb up a semi-fake rock wall - probably about 20 feet high). One of the guys who was running it said I climbed it faster than anyone had so far that night. :(

Slightly OT: I went to a really fun Fall Festival the other night... 'twas a great time! They had a rock wall (you get in a harness and climb up a semi-fake rock wall - probably about 20 feet high). One of the guys who was running it said I climbed it faster than anyone had so far that night. :beer:

Only slightly OT?